New 5ive clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgerbitz

Hey guys,

I recently tore down my 5t that i bought used, and i found that the clutch is worn out.. I was wondering if there are any upgrades to the clutch.

The only one i found was the MIP Clutch, it was like 200 bucks, and i was wondering if there is something else?

I was looking at the stock clutch for now, and then found that the clutch bell LOSB5038, and it has 2 screws with it. where do those go? can i get pics

I was looking at the stock clutch for now, and then found that the clutch bell LOSB5038, and it has 2 screws with it. where do those go? can i get pics

Right down the center of the clutchbell on to the crankshaft. You only need 1 bolt. They include 2 because they round off easily during install / removal. They have to be super tight and receive a lot of heat during running.

I used longer bolts and put a nut at the other end with red locktite.

Hunting scope mounts hex nuts have the flat faces, but with a round side, perfect fit on the clutch bell gear. Between that and properly aligned engine, you'll have no issues.

Attachments

• 826145.jpg
    826145.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 7
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks