New car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Voo, lucky you...

Ive always looked at the Z3 as a girls car so not for me, but may be for you...lol..:)

You looked at Honda S2000...nice rodstar and best drivers car.

yeah nice car for money but I can just imagine pinky & perky (aka Voo & Jacko :clown:) travelling to a bash in it with half a dozen 5th's on perky's knee :lol::lol:

you can get 1 of the best handling cars ever made for similar money........Porsche 944 S2 :cool2: and they are a 2+2 for the odd family outing. Thats 'odd' as in occasional before anyone starts interpreting otherwise :clown:

Have to grow your hair a bit for that one James!!
As you say, it's free - can't squeeze to a flaired arch 2.8?
Had a test drive of one in '99 for a mate's wife and frightened the ^*% out of the showroom guy with me - didn't let on I was going to boot it!!

Free ride - great stuff.
What happened to the Scooby?
Al.

Have to grow your hair a bit for that one James!!
As you say, it's free - can't squeeze to a flaired arch 2.8?
Had a test drive of one in '99 for a mate's wife and frightened the ^*% out of the showroom guy with me - didn't let on I was going to boot it!!

Free ride - great stuff.
What happened to the Scooby?
Al.

All the scoobies in the price range are robbed!,the 2.8 is out of the price range and I do have to re-coup MPG,
I was looking at Yammy throttle bodies and a fast road cam...get shut of the EFI. But Jane has to drive it as well...............Hmmm,limiter.
J

ive been beat 2-3 times about a hair dressers car...lol..

me i love my old vintage volkswagens or bmw's.

i asume this will be a 2nd/wifes car.. if so what is the daily..

you can get a nice 3 ( rag top ) or 5 series for that although i do agree with the honda s2000.

when you say you need to recoup some mgp. don't be put off by the bmw 6 cyl. engines. this only my personal view.. ive now had 4 bmw's 3 of them with 6 cyl.

e36 2.0l 6cyl was the worst on mpg 22 round town..
e46 2.8 26mpg
e30 318is 33mpg
now e39 tourer 25/26

don't shoot me but only my opinion...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks