New car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha my ST is a 57 plate fiesta st with the go faster stripes

and is a work horse aint cleaned it in ages ...LOL

Aint cleaned it in ages!..BOLLIX!!!:p....Google translation for Keiths language.......Ages(noun or verb) One who cleans his/her RC car once every hour.
J;)

James, for cripes sake, WE KNOW KEITH BY NOW.
It will be polished, after polished, engine bay all chromed, COVERED in his 10-car man cave with laser security ... and covered with a dust cover, in a dehumidifed storage bag, ON A SHELF, and in a glass cage ... :laugh::laugh::eek:mg::cursing::eek:mg::laugh::laugh:

Dehumidified storage bag...FPMSL.:laugh::laugh::laugh:On a shelf in a glass case.
J.

Fookin great And. I was stuck behind a bin wagon when going to drop the kids off for school .There must have been fifty cars that wouldnt let me past and then I saw a break(3 cars) in the traffic,floored it, and the thing took off to shouts of "daddy ,daddy,go faster!"after 20 yards i went back down to 28MPH( I must have hit 30 MPH...Hmm).The nippers were made up and I poop myself(I have been driving a diesel Astra for two years) It's a nice motor to say the least.
J.

Fookin great And. I was stuck behind a bin wagon when going to drop the kids off for school .There must have been fifty cars that wouldnt let me past and then I saw a break(3 cars) in the traffic,floored it, and the thing took off to shouts of "daddy ,daddy,go faster!"after 20 yards i went back down to 28MPH( I must have hit 30 MPH...Hmm).The nippers were made up and I poop myself(I have been driving a diesel Astra for two years) It's a nice motor to say the least.
J.

I had a 2.2 Astra SRi before the diesel I got now. I loved that car & it was good for 0-60 in 7.9s so prob similar performance to the ST. They don't arf make you smile!! Not hot hatches compared to the likes of the civic 'R' but a good blend of performance, economy, reasonable insurance & you can fit your mates in them unlike the BMW you looked at :cool2: Enjoy it mate!!

In my former life - before temporary unemployment, then erratic employment, marriage ... life - 12 years ago I had a Jag XKR. One time I went down to visit friends in Spain - taking care through France in view of driving a rather 'British' car - metallic green as well. On the way back thro' France I decided to have a little game as I hadn't had any problems at all, as was on single lane 2-way roads, and encountering loads of large trucks.
Once clear, floor the throttle and see what speed it hits as I'm level with the cab, before pulling in again.
My then girlfriend reminded me that the limit was 80km/h, and she was certain the local Gendarmerie wouldn't take too kindly to me doing ~215-220km/h when passing 2 trucks .... she had a point and I calmed down ..
Bought a Fiat Panda after that ... didn't want to risk driving around in the Jag.

In my former life - before temporary unemployment, then erratic employment, marriage ... life - 12 years ago I had a Jag XKR. One time I went down to visit friends in Spain - taking care through France in view of driving a rather 'British' car - metallic green as well. On the way back thro' France I decided to have a little game as I hadn't had any problems at all, as was on single lane 2-way roads, and encountering loads of large trucks.
Once clear, floor the throttle and see what speed it hits as I'm level with the cab, before pulling in again.
My then girlfriend reminded me that the limit was 80km/h, and she was certain the local Gendarmerie wouldn't take too kindly to me doing ~215-220km/h when passing 2 trucks .... she had a point and I calmed down ..
Bought a Fiat Panda after that ... didn't want to risk driving around in the Jag.

:lol::lol: You should have kept the jag & traded the girlfriend :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks