New dimension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an exclusive car so the price will be exclusive.
The basic model will have:
- fiberglass body
- stainless steel components
- basic 110cc engine
- on-board touch screen controller with the following features: adjustable brake balance, adaptive steering, real abs and traction control with adjustable sensitivity
Price: $15.000

The premium model will have:
- carbon fiber body
- alu components
- tuned engine
- on-board controller
- two sided telemetry
- telemetry center PC which stores the data
- drive by device (iOS, Android)
- you can adjust the car setup on a tablet, laptop or an smartphone
- follow the sensors values: fuel level, voltage, G-forces, compass, GPS, RPM, speed, etc.
- car alarm
- lap timer
Price: $30.000

If you are interested write to [email protected]

Wow! That's a BIG rig. I hope it'll not cost too much for us mere mortals to own. :D

It's an exclusive car so the price will be exclusive.
The basic model will have:
- fiberglass body
- stainless steel components
- basic 110cc engine
- on-board touch screen controller with the following features: adjustable brake balance, adaptive steering, real abs and traction control with adjustable sensitivity
Price: $15.000

The premium model will have:
- carbon fiber body
- alu components
- tuned engine
- on-board controller
- two sided telemetry
- telemetry center PC which stores the data
- drive by device (iOS, Android)
- you can adjust the car setup on a tablet, laptop or an smartphone
- follow the sensors values: fuel level, voltage, G-forces, compass, GPS, RPM, speed, etc.
- car alarm
- lap timer
Price: $30.000

If you are interested write to [email protected]

Wow $15,000-$30,000 i guess that counts me out

cisco: Thank you for posting the prices of this BIG TRUCK! I hope you'll be able to show pictures of your entry-level and top-of-the-line trucks. Videos of them moving about would be great too! Keep up the good work!!!:)

csicso: Alright!!! We all look forward seeing and hearing it run. A 110cc gas powered powered truck will surely be a sight to behold. (A bit scary too it running at full throttle).

I think it will be a great experience to see it, hear how the brakes squeaks, how the engine roaring on full throttle, you eat a lot of dust when it goes :))

We build the car as fast as we can

csicso: Alright!!! We all look forward seeing and hearing it run. A 110cc gas powered powered truck will surely be a sight to behold. (A bit scary too it running at full throttle).

Fiberglass is a good material for such a large body. Lexan is very expensive to make a mold of of this size anyway. That will surely add up to the final cost. Another good point using fiberglass is it can be easily repaired.

Can you please post a teaser of the completed and working prototype? We heard the 110cc engine running already and we'd love to see it running on four wheels. :D

Trust me, we're on it, but our custom servos needs a lot of work and we've a lot to do... The engine sound is came from only the engine, it isn't in the car yet :D

I think we finish it in 4-5 weeks

Fiberglass is a good material for such a large body. Lexan is very expensive to make a mold of of this size anyway. That will surely add up to the final cost. Another good point using fiberglass is it can be easily repaired.

Can you please post a teaser of the completed and working prototype? We heard the 110cc engine running already and we'd love to see it running on four wheels. :D

Alright! Creating / building a model of this size and scale does have a lot of challenges to hurdle. Kudos to you for making this a reality. We'll be patient and look forward to any developments on this fine project. Cheers :D

The steering servo for testing has arrived:

torxis_servo.jpg

The car will be finished at August 20! This is our final date, we made the minimum todo list to finish the car. We will start the testing period!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks