New Duox 2WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It more expensive than the current V5 ultimates. It’s £200 or so more.
It’s meant to compete with the FG, Harm and Mechatechs I think. It’s available on pre-order in the uk that’s why I know it’s more expensive.

Nope
Well that just sucks now don't it. Wonder why it's priced so dear for a 2wd roller?

Not sure if you guys have seen this🤔 looks like the usual top shelf stuff from MCD👍🏻. Give mecatech and FG evo a run for there money👍. Grabbed a few pics of their page👍🏻View attachment 75686View attachment 75687View attachment 75688View attachment 75689View attachment 75690
Here is a link to more pics👍🏻
https://www.mcdracing.com/news.php?ne
Yeah choice is not great, thats why I'm thinking MCD will give us a new look👍🏻 and being a European manufacturer we could see Seat or Skoda 🤔 can't see them having any of the fg or mectech shapes👍🏻
The car looks great and I'm sure it is. I bought the XS-5 and have had loads of fun. But the price tag is a bit steep. $3200.00 plus and you don't even com with tires. Heck that's not even considered a rolling chassis. here is what's needed to crack a smile.
Required components:

That's another $1500.00-$2000.00. Yes, you can put a current and stronger engine on it. But it is not $2000.00 better than an FG EVO and it comes ready to go that means (complete) out the box, crank it up and smile. But hey, the DUOX looks good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks