New FG 1:5/1:6 onroad owner...many questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you have my first video when driving my FG Sportsline. As you can see the traction is not so good in the beginning but improves along the way when the slick heatens up. The place where I run it is not that big either so no full throttle runs were possible :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRYY8GY5cwY

that rig goes pretty nice. you do need a bigger lot tho. sounds like it has alot more top end for sure. ggod deal
why is their no shock oils in the shock? never heard of that. why cant you put oil in there?

Thanks guys :) I have no problems with the amount of power now when I switched over to my Zenaoh G260, it is the grip that could be a bit better. Then I also noticed the advantage with front peepee brakes :) As soon as I hit the brake the truck immediately span around.

I was thinking about putting on a tuned pipe but I see no reason for this now. I just think it would make the car even more uncontrollable, don`t you?

front brakes first. I did the same thing. you need to be able to stop before going faster hehe. then the spinning out on hard braking goes away.

it runs good, drives good. we setup in a lot that size. tight track means less fuel. we drive for hours and at least 2 hrs a tank on a smaller track. I really like the cat body

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks