New logo, opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR REAL!!!!!!
Oh My God Reaction GIF

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I'm not an English major but shouldn't it be Banckrupt instead of Banckrupted...
Apparently you need to turn on your auto correct on your phone.

Last edited:
Ok so I got an extra letter in there told you I wasn’t an English major but back to my original question Bankrupt sounds more appropriate than Bankrupted they both may be right ...

Bankrupted is referring to the past tense. Meaning that it is the most appropriate word for this situation.
In this hypothetical situation, he has already been bankrupted due to this rc addiction, bankrupt would be referring to the present tense as if he has just gone bankrupt or is going bankrupt.
Examples:
Bankrupted: I have been bankrupted by this rc hobby/addiction
Bankrupt: I am going to go bankrupt if I keep spending money on rc

It is simple to see that bankrupted is the most appropriate word for this situation as it is referring to the past tense.

Bankrupted is referring to the past tense. Meaning that it is the most appropriate word for this situation.
In this hypothetical situation, he has already been bankrupted due to this rc addiction, bankrupt would be referring to the present tense as if he has just gone bankrupt or is going bankrupt.
Examples:
Bankrupted: I have been bankrupted by this rc hobby/addiction
Bankrupt: I am going to go bankrupt if I keep spending money on rc

It is simple to see that bankrupted is the most appropriate word for this situation as it is referring to the past tense.
Impressed @RcJunkie13 😅👏

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks