New Losi release Feb 16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think if losi decided to make a proper 2wd....

I let mine run my axial around... too slow to hurt anything, but fast enough they don't get bored.
My kids seem to have no interest in any of my big rc's. But... they love my little scx24 bronco and trx4m. I make them obstacle courses in the living room.

I don't think they can make it any better than what it is. 5ive-b kit is pretty damn amazing.
agreed, then why stop producing it? so it won't compete with the dbxl, as it's not really a competition. 5ive-b rtr with zenoah would take the guesswork out of the kit. wishful thinking i guess

Horizon hobby now owns losi and pretty much 90% of the stand alone companies we grew up with as stand alone businesses, they do what they want and they discontinue stuff quiet frequently.

They probably didn't sell enough for what they wanted to reach to keep it going is my guess.

agreed, then why stop producing it? so it won't compete with the dbxl, as it's not really a competition. 5ive-b rtr with zenoah would take the guesswork out of the kit. wishful thinking i guess
You could either buy a kit or get a complete pos for about the same money. The dbxl sold because it was a cheap complete name brand 1/5 scale. If the 5ive b would have been offered complete for a few bones more it would have sold well imo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks