New mcd xr5 FT-R owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unboxed and now waiting for a 30.5 esp kit from ddm. Still need to figure what servos i want and also what color to paint the body.View attachment 93041
Congrats on the new purchase! It looks great. What is the difference between the FT-R version and the other versions? I'm recently starting to look at MCD's because i'm fairly new here so I don't know too much about them.

@zxb466 so the difference here is the tier packages and it goes as follows.
Competition is entry level with no Alloy parts, open diffs along with a locked center diff

Max pro- entry level and majority of the parts are plastic and a few option parts included. Lsd front diff,center locked,open rear

Ft-r- is intermediate level with some plastic and some option parts included . Lsd front diff, lsd center diff, open rear

Ultimate- pro package with every option part already installed on the rig except for hydrax brakes I believe, lsd front, lsd center, lsd rear

@zxb466 so the difference here is the tier packages and it goes as follows.
Competition is entry level with no Alloy parts, open diffs along with a locked center diff

Max pro- entry level and majority of the parts are plastic and a few option parts included. Lsd front diff,center locked,open rear

Ft-r- is intermediate level with some plastic and some option parts included . Lsd front diff, lsd center diff, open rear

Ultimate- pro package with every option part already installed on the rig except for hydrax brakes I believe, lsd front, lsd center, lsd rear
Thanks for the clarification! I am so amazed on the quality of MCD and how you can convert one model to any one of their additional models.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks