NEW RADIO - Spektrum DX5 RUGGED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'll be the peepee....when was the last time you dropped your transmitter? In the mud,or river? I mean don't most people have a lanyard? This really seams like marketing hype for something i ( personally) don't see a practical need for.
I've got no issues with radio manufactures making their products more durable, water resistant, and so on. I'm all for better made products.

That said, I don't care if it says "rugged" on the side or not, I too am not throwing my radio on a rock nor will I be giving it a shower or covering it in mud.

I've got no issues with radio manufactures making their products more durable, water resistant, and so on. I'm all for better made products.

That said, I don't care if it says "rugged" on the side or not, I too am not throwing my radio on a rock nor will I be giving it a shower or covering it in mud.

I mean I don't mine a more durable radio either,. I agree with @Seandonato73 with the "when was the last time you dropped your transmitter? In the mud,or river? I mean don't most people have a lanyard? This really seams like marketing hype for something i ( personally) don't see a practical need for." Cuz honestly how often do you drop one? I've never had in my 3-4 yrs in the game (not that long but still)

I see the value in this. I always have my mind on my transmitter even when it’s around my neck with the carry strap. I have to treat it with kids gloves it seems.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks