New servo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

hello guys.

i was thinking about changing my steer servo ( dunno its name but its a hitech that came with the rtr mb pro) to this here:

KO-PROPO 30033 its a servo that sais its for largescale with 21kg turnpower. speed is 0.2 with all metal gears and its digital.

do anyone have it? or know if its any good? will it turn the weels while the truck is standing still?

Thanx / Gus

id also look at the multiplex range

i think the only servo that will turn wheels on the ground standing still is the tonegawa

you may be a bit better off with the Rhino from Multiplex. it should have the desired torque to turn the wheels at idle. the Tonegawa should do it easily. but its twice the cost of the Rhino if im not mistaken, but a Gr8 Servo, just to rich for my blood.

well i got a tonegawa with my leopard when i bought before that i wouldnt have spent the money on one but now i have been running one i would definately buy another but i do own a rhino on my hydros and they are great servos too plus the tonegawa and rhinos u can send away to get repaired if the break

thanx guys.

any idear where i can have a look at a rhino. somewhere that ships to sweden?

that looks like a nice servo but i have a few questions though.

Will it fit directly into my stock servo plate thingie, the plastic one in the FG MB?

will it require a seperat powecell?

also, would the stock steerservo work better as a throttle/brake servo than the small one thats in there now (stock ofc)

and if so would it brake better than the small one? :D

thanx guys

/ Gus

wont require seperate power and u can get servo reducers if needed

don't think it would brake better depends on your brake set up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks