New Titan Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xr8ute

G'Day,

Just took a couple more shots of my Titan with a fresh body on top, thought I would share them with you all.

Little bit of info, I had an 813 carb on the 29.5 and I thought I had it tuned as well as I could get it then after reading a lot about people's different experiences I thought I would try a brand new stock carb that I had and the difference is black and white.
The thing goes that hard its unbelievable ! so fast in fact I would class it as dangerous with the Jetpro pipe and the 200 mm dia FG Monsters as a result I swapped the pinion and spur gears back to the standard configuration to slow it down a bit and give it more poke off the line.
It had that much top speed that it fully ballooned all 4 wheels and the torque steer was hard to handle.
I would recommend the Jetpro to anyone it is an excellent pipe and when the power band kicks in look out :helpsmilie::2guns::2guns:

TitanJeepFront.jpg

JeepSideshot.jpg

IMGP1436.jpg

Titanwithnewshocks.jpg

IMGP1431.jpg

Hope ya like the shots.................................:cool2:

That's freakin' awesome, 3 thumbs up mate!!!!!

Who made the Jeep shell.............FG???

How's those parts holding up specially dog bones since you installed the engine and pipe???

Jeep Body is by FG, a friend painted it for me. So far so good with the diff and gears, although it has a tendency to throw the right rear dog bone and drive cup if I hook in to the turns to hard on grass, if it can slide its alright.
I have bought a pack of 4 dog bones and a spare pair of drive cups as I am sure I won't find them every time but so far so good, I just wish we could get some good stuff for it, It's bloody frustrating.
Since I have fitted the bump stops on the front arms and fine tuned my epa on the spekky I haven't lost a front bone since.............just a matter of time

Last edited:
Do you have Elcon conical springs? I have them on all of my cups. They help by centering the dog bones preventing them from popping off. I still have to do the stopper mod though.

I know what you mean mate when it comes to parts.....

We have STACKS of Titan parts, they just havnt been listed/ put into stock yet so ignore the out of stock signs.
Is that an RSX alloy cap on there? How does it fit and seal?
My rear diff didnt like the 29!

Yeah Mike the cap fits excellently I am using the seal out of the original cap at the moment until I get an fg seal, I had the Titan ripping up and down Manly beach this arvo it was flying, Low tide firm sand it was brilliant. No Rangers around and the life guards cheering me on :clown:
Mike I will call you re the Titan parts ................

Monster, I just ordered and paid for some of those springs. Every little bit helps :2guns:

Are you running anywhere this weekend ? I would love to catch up for a bash !

Monster, I just ordered and paid for some of those springs. Every little bit helps :2guns:

Are you running anywhere this weekend ? I would love to catch up for a bash !

Nah mate.......working this weekend:helpsmilie: What about the ANZAC long weekend. I found a good area to bash but its full dirt:2guns:. Let me know coz I really want to see your Titan in flesh:clown: I know Monaroman is going for a bash this weekend send him a pm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks