Newbie radio suggestion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the one in mine is a killer rc super bee. I know there's some form of killswitch aside from what the guy who gave me the baja told me, it's kicked in once already when the RX battery got low, and I experimented (no engine running, obviously) by giving full throttle and turning off the remote. It gently rolled back to neutral, but I don't think it applied brakes.

Killswicth will work with flysky. Assign it to ch#3
b1205e09db8a512e9cdc0592a284312e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You can mod/hack the gt3b to use lipo or life batteries or the Flysky gt3c comes with a lipo...i think....Its the updated version of the gt3b.

I've been running 1/10 scale for a couple of years, and I could do just about any radio and notice minor differences. But now that I have a 20+lb death/severe injury machine, what is the best radio and number of channels? The guy I got my baja from put in a killswitch and is running a 2ch Futaba. I'm eyeballing a couple of spektrum radios with avc and came here for suggestions.
The Futaba he gave me is okay, but the trimming is done with digital switches and I prefer the old knob types.

Been using Futaba since the 80s with never a problem
Swear by them

The Fly-sky is excellent for $38.00 at King Motors ,Like WhoDuh and EVSSV said 10 model memory ...
https://www.kingmotorrc.com/electrical/digital-fly-sky-gt3b-3-channel-2.4g-radio-with-receiver/
yep...10 mod memory......loads of settings......lipo mod cheap n easy to do....it if screws up ....no biggy...not gonna brake the bank...but mine r both doing fine.....

I'm really eyeballing that one for sure. My next concern is getting the killswitch set up on a new radio. What do I need to do for that?
jus make sure u buy a 3ch one......and jus plug it in to the rx job done!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks