This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handsomerob082

helllo everyone , im Rob, i recently bought a HPI Baja 5b with a 36cc motor on it , and it has been a blast , i went from a tmaxx to a Jato to a Redcat Rampage & now the HPI, but i swear if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any luck at all...... so first my pull cord pulls out all the way , re-knot it, it happens again at the other end , re-knot it again, double knots on both ends now, bout 10 pulls later cord breaks in half...... FINE...take the whole assembly off , get a drill start the car with a dewalt drill....EXCELLENT...car starts right away no hassle this works good for about a week, then car is real sluggush all of a sudden , full throttle but barely creaping, gets better gets worse back and forth,,, now no start all , changed plugs , even though i never messed with em before put Hspeed & Lspeed to factory specs, try try try try try try --------nothing ........what the hell am i doing wrong ????

Show us some pictures. Carb may need a rebuild or cleaning especially if it set for any extended period. Klunk filter in the tank could be plugged.

Check your clutch
If you roll the car and see the clutchbell rotate, you have a stuck clutch. This can cause the motor not to start since the drive train is resisting the motor

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks