This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on the year of manufacture as the first batch of monsters only have 1 bolt going in from the clutch side the the later released models are the ones that have been upgraded to the 2 bolts one pullstart side one clutch side

I never understood why FG has slots for the engine bolts. 99% don't change the layshaft gear or diff gear (48T/50T). They should have made them with minimal movement and recessed into the chassis. The Leopard has the engine screws recessed and it make s a big difference.

It's the spur and pinion that is changed most of the time untill you have a gearing you really like.

I never understood why FG has slots for the engine bolts. 99% don't change the layshaft gear or diff gear (48T/50T). They should have made them with minimal movement and recessed into the chassis. The Leopard has the engine screws recessed and it make s a big difference.

It's the spur and pinion that is changed most of the time untill you have a gearing you really like.

I agree its that way on both the MT, Marder and there clone buggy's. The side bolts really don't allow the motor to move easily on the MT but if it does the bolt will snap. But on my Clone FHammer there is no side support so it slides allot easier and stripps out the MM's. If it where like you said (Fixed) it would minimize the whole motor mount issue, in my thoughts.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks