Next Project?

Next Small Bore Build Platform

• MCD W5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GazooRC

Build Thread Contributor
I have 2 big bore builds right now and I really want to build an outlaw twin but I need to stop myself and finally build something I can realistically run around my yard without the police showing up haha. This build isn't going to be insane over the top like my other 2 (That's probably a lie) but like I said this is a more realistic option if I want to go tool around in the back yard for a bit.

I think my top picks right now are either a MCD W5 or a Losi 5ive T. I'm even open to a 30 Degree North roller.

I have a G320RC sitting around I want to finally use. I will probably do a Rooster Tail 35 FULL MOD kit on it too. Maybe even do a Taylor 35 later on. Either way I want it to stay a small bore.

I'm probably one of the most indecisive people ever so looking for a couple pennies I can rub together.

Losi 5ive t. It's arguably been the most reliable 1/5 scale I've ever owned. Nothing really needed to upgrade for 32 and under cc engines. Sure, there are some useful upgrades but out of the box it's hard to beat.

I agree on the 5ive t, it's a tank and just a great platform.
I agree. The 5ive T is arguably one of the best 1/5 gassers. My only concern for myself is there is a lot of opportunity to upgrade and I’m afraid it’s going to go from a Zenoah to a Taylor and a ton of aluminum. 🤦🏻‍♂️ that’s how my brain works lol
At least with a MCD I don’t really think there’s much possibility for upgrades other than a big engine 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yea because the mcd already comes with all of the upgrades depending on "trim" level... it's pretty much the same argument? If the 5ive t had an ultimate option wouldn't that be tempting lol. I have a stock 5ive for racing with a 34 esp and only aluminum chassis braces the rest is plastic, the other 5ive is a baller build and a 71cc Taylor, 3rd is a parts truck being built. So many options with a 5ive-t really.

Yea because the mcd already comes with all of the upgrades depending on "trim" level... it's pretty much the same argument? If the 5ive t had an ultimate option wouldn't that be tempting lol. I have a stock 5ive for racing with a 34 esp and only aluminum chassis braces the rest is plastic, the other 5ive is a baller build and a 71cc Taylor, 3rd is a parts truck being built. So many options with a 5ive-t really.
Yea exactly! Thats why I think the w5 would be better for me and my tendency’s lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks