Nitrotek Buggy Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
engine size on yama

Hi there guys. I just bought a yama buggy. Paid 395 quid as it's a 30 cc engine. The thing is I brought it hastily as I was going to get hpi model instead but this was cheaper and it's my first time getting into this hobby. What I want to fund out is how can I find out for sure with proof that my buggy is 30cc and not anything lower? I have paid 395 quid for this so I just want to know if it's money well spent or if I got bumped.

Hi, wh
Hi Richard, if you look on ebay under FG exhaust there,s an exhaust on there, should fit I think but not sure if it's for me because I use mine off road and I would probably bash it off. And i'm not sure if I can keep the bodywork on with it.
Make sure you loctite all the bolts on yours, i've had a few things come loose. Also had probs with a rear wheel coming loose and the square drive coming loose. I bought some wheel adapters front and rear so I can use HPI wheels, got a nice set from China, they were delivered in 4 days. makes the Buggy wider as well. also put lighter shock oil in, handles better.
There's a shop near Derby that I get spares from he's on ebay but if you google Mattys Models and buy online it's cheaper.
Anyway happy bashing mate.:cool:
What adapters did you get size please
Hi, wh

What adapters did you get size please

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks