Nitrous oxide powered FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frickin sweet, the burst at speed was what I wanted to see and wow what a burst it is, you can't even keep the tires on the ground. By the way I never knew how short and small you were? Is it wrong to say your cute? Good driving, dang near took him out that last time.:cool2:

Thanks BTB the set-up is coming along and the funny thing is my son (boy in vid) has requested more power for his little rc car, I'm afraid the Nitrous will offer no assistance on that one.

Special thanks to Monaroman for the vid and running commentry.

Hehehe.....one could just imagine how cool that would be to see that "little car" blowing by your monster truck with a shot of nitrous!!!
"here son, try this..................." wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."what the....."
hehe..too bad you couldnt help the little guy out!!

Thanks BTB the set-up is coming along and the funny thing is my son (boy in vid) has requested more power for his little rc car, I'm afraid the Nitrous will offer no assistance on that one.

Special thanks to Monaroman for the vid and running commentry.

Actually, you could put a CO2 tank on Juniors car. It would be like the CO2 cars I built in grade school, but the cool part is... You can steer it! ...Sort of!

Here's a quick trip to 50mph, Son!

Trip..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks