NMT bash at Gas jockeys-videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my pipe and motor arrived yesterday, pipe fits straight in just about perfect and will fit under the stock MT body with about 1/4 clearance...some foil tape will make sure it doesn't get too hot, I just have to turn a rear cage mount screw around to give 3mm clearance as it's the only tight spot...to mount it I'll be replacing the front cage crossbar with 4130 tube and take 2 struts forward to the shock mount...then weld a mount tab onto the tube and job done...going to try the pipe first with the 26 (though it's designed for modded motors) to see how it goes then throw the 27.2 in and see if anything gives out

DSC00971.jpg
DSC00973.jpg
DSC00967.jpg
DSC00974.gif

Hi
Does the vrc fit the ramp?its a vrc sidepipe for 5b/5t?
so thats the body that comes nutech mt?
thanks man.will be watching this one,looks good but cant to find a known dealer here in the states/parts availability is very impotant..:cool2:

I modded the 5b rear vrc propipe to fit my rampage...after trying that pipe on the obr 30.5 that's in it i'll not use another pipe again...they are mental...my 30.5 with ceramics revs like a 28.5 easy and makes big power thru the whole range.

Yep that's the nutech MT bod but the fuego body which will be available shortly looks real similar to the rat body....parts and dealers I'm sure will start popping up all over once the MT/fuego and sandstorm are officially released in the new year

hi moo what's the diameter of the shock springs on this then and you were using fg oil 2000 on the front and fg oil 3000 on the back
i tell you one thing mooman she looks like she rides a lot smother and no bouncing at the back but it dose seem to lose the back end when you want to give it full throttle or is that just me is it possible that the toe in toe out is not correctly set up or could it be just the big wheels or your driving :clown:LOL

These cages you knock up do look real nice why don't you get these out on market do it together with nutech would be real cool to get nutech onboard for them and the pipe can you get it with a silencer or not sounds real loud not a problem for me just the fxxking neighbours lol

Last edited:
I'll get the spring measured...actually running the stock shock oil whatever that is with 3 rings of preload but yeah it's nice and smooth on the rear ,
diffs are 50000 front and rear and 120000 in the centre so explains a lot of the tail out drift...my driving explains the rest...lol , I like it that way...it'd hook up way better with say 10000 in the rear but i like the drift, tail out style, so on a boring back and forth run like in the vid I start it swerving to get it powersliding:clown:...

yeap the pipe is loud but does come silenced as well......and I'm seriuosly thinking of making a batch of cages in the new year...slightly different to this, more of an exact copy of the plastic one so it'll fit the tb2 as well...it's just getting a jig made to cut the build time down that i have to sort out

Last edited:
Well I am in, placed my order today. Just have to wait for production models now to come out. Sold the VW... 3 5th scales is all I can fit in here.... I still have to bring the real bike in and strip it for a rebuild so I can ride it this year...

Are they ready to ship yet? LOL I might need a roll cage when ya figure it out dude

Well I am in, placed my order today. Just have to wait for production models now to come out. Sold the VW... 3 5th scales is all I can fit in here.... I still have to bring the real bike in and strip it for a rebuild so I can ride it this year...

Are they ready to ship yet? LOL I might need a roll cage when ya figure it out dude

Corgrats, my pre-production MT should be on a plane to Vancouver.

Barry...was told today production starts 7-10 Jan...you should have yours by the end of January...got a list of all the improvements...they've covered everything< i'll post the list up later when i get a bit of time

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks