No losi Mt XL section?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are actually a good handfull of owners. I'm one of them. We just run into each other on other threads. Check our Johns ride. He put on rc4wd's super swampers on his and I am going to do the same it makes the truck look really mean.

Maybe I haven't found it but can't find the losi Mt xl section. Or does nobody own one here?
Trapper there is little difference between the DBXL and the MTXL which is why the DBXL becomes the default forum for it.

If you want to separate your MTXL thread from other threads in the forum you can use a prefix when creating your thread to highlight it's a MTXL or DBXL.

losi-prefix.png

Woodie, just becase they share a few bits doesn't mean they are the same vehicle. There are a lot more parts they don't share than parts they do. To the point where it is reasonable to say that they are more or less incompatible vehicles as they do not share any fundamental components outside of wheels nuts, ball joints and such. I don't know who spread the idea that the mtxl was based on the dbxl just because they share a drivetrain design.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks