Nomadio Large Scale Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to own a nomadio sensor when they first came out and where highly priced, I liked it allot but eventually went back to my old type of remote. ( i wont name it as not to start a bashing fest). The main reason I went back was I didnt find it to user friendly, but that can also be cause i was usiing the other model for like 5 years and was used to it and i didnt really like the finish, but these are simply my opinions and should not reflect the nomadio quality or customer service. As for your service when i needed it you guys where top notch, mine would not vibrate and you sent me out another one while I sent mine in for repair.
I think you guys have something good going on but im probably to much attached to my older model remote. Although a high end remote i do find nomadio have more options then mine offers but, did i really need all those options ?? probably what was confusng me...
For sure should mine eventually break i WILL go back with a sensor, but as for now, well, I keep my airtronics M8 backlit edtion converted to spectrum. Oh, and another reason why i was able to use a NOMADIO is that very little companies offer a left hand set-up like i need.
So, a long story short..... if you wanna buy a NOMADIO, well you have my vote on it.
I remember when i sent it in for repair, the RA # was very low, I was like waiting for the rest of the numbers and the REP said, it was all, i laughed, so, it means if the RA# is low its a good sign :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone. The first open chat is tonight, April 2nd, at 9PM ET in the chat room (see the Chat link in the bar at the top of each forum page). So, I would like to invite everyone to post here a topic that they would like discussed. After taking your suggestions into consideration, the final agenda will be posted here tonight an hour or two before the chat begins.

http://support.nomadio.net

-Brian

I guess I missed the chat. I had to register to see it and it took over an hour to get an e-mail to activate my account. I finally got logged in at 7:30 pst 10:30 est. There were 2 people in the room and no one active.

I tried to find a history of the chat but none was available.

Could you post an archive for us to read so we can see what we missed?

Thanks,
-Ed

Its perfectly fine for you to post links that users find useful. You have posted a link to the Nomadio forum several times in the past and we encourage you as an advertiser to to continue to do so.

Could you please provide a direct link to the chat info on your forum so users will have an easy time finding it without having to hunt.

Your a good man for doing so. Its all about sharing info.

Thanks.
Most places were out of stock last time I looked. Glad to see them back in stock.

I notice that the Sensors content description doesn't include the PC software in the package when purchased new. Does it have to be purchased separately for 10.00?

Well I was getting ready to purchase a radio from Tower and saw that in their description that there was no mention of the software in the contents. I then noticed that it was sold as a separate item. I just wanted clarification If I needed to buy it as well.

I inquired about the RX because I have several RCs and wanted to make sure they were available so I could get everything at the same time. Last time I looked they were on backorder everywhere.

Thanks for helping me with my buying decision.

One last question, What do you do for a living?

So many forums now its hard to keep up on all of them. I started 5thscale.com years ago then gave it over to Jerome to run I have nothing to do with it but post and advertise like I do here.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks