Nomadio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Nomadio we can go low power, low frame rate mode and talk to DSSS receiver of the other brand.

Eddy what you need to understand is 100Mw output is much greater then 10Mw output and 100HZ frame rate is faster then 50Hz frame rate no matter how you slice it.

We also are concentrating on the needs of large scale if you want to debate the other brands on this fine lets hear from them how they are supporting large scale ok.

30 minute mains your M11 will feel like a brick in your hands costing you preformance, your M11 is HALF as fast responding so you loose a little in each turn after a 30 minute main that all adds up. Besides you do not have the brake mixing in your radio that I do so I will be able ot get more out of my car in the turns and that will cost you as well.

No Moa where r u getting ur recievers?
I had 2 with the radio, and i bought 1 on fleabay. They are not cheap, cheapest i found was $80. I sent one to Nomadio on Friday, i'm hoping to hear if they can fix it, or are going to send me a new one. If they sent me one,i'm going to buy another from them.

my react should be here today im excited. 2 bad we got 6 inches of snow last night :(. maybe i can make a couple ramps and run my baja in the house hehe. VRROOOMMMM

We also are concentrating on the needs of large scale if you want to debate the other brands on this fine lets hear from them how they are supporting large scale ok.

You keep saying you are concentrating on the needs of large scale.
What needs are different for large scale then those running smaller scale RCs? I don't seem to see or know what the difference is. Will you please explain to me what these differences are and how your product specifically addresses the needs of large scale better then others.

Faster frame rates are a good thing for all scales much more so in smaller scale. Kudos to design engineers on this.

TX weight isn't a matter of scale either. For me, I drive a lot better with a heavier radio. TX weight is a matter of preference. I don't mind the weight due to the fact that the TX is graphically programmable on the spot. No need to have a laptop at the track to get the GUI. Do some curls with you large scale before each heat and you wont even notice the difference in TX weight.

Thanks for answering the above questions. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to get clarification on why your product is better for large scale then others.

The react monitors ur rx battery too...no need for the venom battery monitor...just hit a button and it tells the exact voltage left. Plus if u have nitros u can get the temp sensor which is like $25 verses having to get the telemetry kit for the spektum.

I use that fuction a lot. I heard horror stories from other people who claimed the battery monitor said "safe" and were left with a 27lb truck going 40mph and no control...thats scary stuff.

The Nomadio are 4 channel and can mix the different channels. This allows things like having separate channels for front and rear brakes and then mixing them in the radio to get the correct ratio.

Bruce

Im thinking of useing that 4th channel for a remote kill switch for the engine. A micro servo hooked to a push button switch...only problem is if u don't have power going to the rx how would it work????

You keep saying you are concentrating on the needs of large scale.
What needs are different for large scale then those running smaller scale RCs? I don't seem to see or know what the difference is. Will you please explain to me what these differences are and how your product specifically addresses the needs of large scale better then others.

The advanced brake MIX is designed for large scale cars that have front and rear brakes where we can adjust the bias on the fly as you race plus we have brake release mixed in to the steering for 1:5 scale cars front and rear brakes. And that is just for starters you can have ABS effects for both front and rear brakes used in large scale cars.

TX weight isn't a matter of scale either. For me, I drive a lot better with a heavier radio. TX weight is a matter of preference. I don't mind the weight due to the fact that the TX is graphically programmable on the spot. No need to have a laptop at the track to get the GUI. Do some curls with you large scale before each heat and you wont even notice the difference in TX weight.

Well if you like driving with a heavier radio for large scale unless your Superman YOU will suffer in a 30 Minute no pit stop main event like we run in large scale cars. You and I can not change that, only a lighter weight radio can do that the Sensor and the React are both lighter weight then what you have now.

Both are easy to program on the spot and are designed with large scale racing in mind we won the French Nats 1:5 scale, Dutch Nats 1:5 scale, USA ROAR 1:5 scale nats, NATC series and most of the major large scale races we had racers at, so we have more track time focused on large scale.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks