noob alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys , I need help , I have no idea how to get pictures into post ( so u can see them in post ) like in pictures section , I am flipping useless with smartphones and compooters , HELP PLEASE. , can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do it , prob just me being thick ,

Looks very nice mate.
One big problem - IT'S TOO CLEAN!!

Get it dirty!

As that shell is, it would be nice with the truck 'detailing kit' that gives you handles, mirrors and wipers - would set it off nicely.

In full flight, don't know how long the mirrors would last!!

Al.

Thanks bud , when I got it it had green stars all over it , (yuck ) . Will keep a look out for detailing kit , looking at a cheap sticker set on flea bay to re do windows and lights .. want to get side bars covered , any suggestions on how. !! , not had chance to get it dirty but rest assured I will , :w00t: , will put pics up when I do , quite like just looking at it when its clean. ( sad I know ). What's best way to clean her after a bash , brush, compressed air , ???

Guys , I need help , I have no idea how to get pictures into post ( so u can see them in post ) like in pictures section , I am flipping useless with smartphones and compooters , HELP PLEASE. , can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do it , prob just me being thick ,

(Photo bucket)
1: choose picture
2: click on share
3: click on get code
4: IMG for bulletin boards & forums: copy the IMG then paste here>

074cc1fd.gif

9279b0d3.gif

Hi guys , took truck out today, seems to be spluttering all the time and stalling , can't go more than about ten feet away from me without losing control due to having no flipping antenne wire. : (, and plug is really wet when take it out , wondered if u had any ideas and if u could tell me which adjustment screws do what , thanks guys. : )

Hi guys , took truck out today, seems to be spluttering all the time and stalling , can't go more than about ten feet away from me without losing control due to having no flipping antenne wire. : (, and plug is really wet when take it out , wondered if u had any ideas and if u could tell me which adjustment screws do what , thanks guys. : )

Anyone. ??

when you say no antenna wire? has it snapped off or summit? if so don't use it till you replace it ^^

if plug is wet then its prob running too rich, does it move off sluggish? if so lean (clockwise) off the L needle but only very small turns at a time (about 1/4 of a turn) after each turn see if it makes a difference, keep doing it until it shoots off when you give it some throttle :)

when you say no antenna wire? has it snapped off or summit? if so don't use it till you replace it ^^

if plug is wet then its prob running too rich, does it move off sluggish? if so lean (clockwise) off the L needle but only very small turns at a time (about 1/4 of a turn) after each turn see if it makes a difference, keep doing it until it shoots off when you give it some throttle :)

No wire what so ever bud , the guy I got it off was running 40:1 and I started running at 25:1, maybe its thrown it out running different mixture.. ??

General thoughts of dropping from 40:1 to 25:1 is that you're only adding a very small amount of oil, and it shouldn't make any difference, other than that little extra oil could make all of the difference in longevity.

Is there a visible sign on your receiver that there is/was a wire that has snapped off or do you think it's even built in?

If the plug was 'really wet' that's a certain indication of running rich.
If the carburettor settings are good, possibly there's a poor plug contact.
Have you checked 'the gap' on the flywheel - perhaps that's a little too great giving poor charge charge/signals to the plug?

Al.

Can't even see where a wire should be , no signs of one cut off but like I say it gets about 20 ft away and loses steering and throttle , its an acoms 2.4ghz . Not checked flywheel , wanted to get reciever sorted first , seems smoky and stuttery , maybe to rich , got a jetpro pipe on.......

Thanx bud , when u say L and H needles, does that mean low and high as in top and bottom , would like to know which adjustment screws do what..... Thanks again ..

Yeah, taken closer look and seen the L & H marked by them , what's the other bigger screw next to them for. ? ? Reciever has a wire but its about 2mm long , New reciever me thinks. : (

I'm not certain of the 'default position', but I would think 'just touching without moving the throttle' is the default.
Correct mixture adjustment should permit a stable idle.
Obviously too low, and it would be unstable, possibly killing the engine.
Too high and the clutch will engage, dragging the clutch and moving forwards at 'idle'.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks