North West Offroad RC Club Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As most will know Charlieboy is sourcing T Shirts with our logo on, what we need to decide is what colour sequence we would like.
rcclublogo5A-1.gif
rcclublogo5Ayellow.gif
rcclublogo5Ared.gif
rcclublogo5Agreen-yellow.gif
rcclublogo5Agreen.gif
rcclublogo5Ablue.gif
rcclublogo5Ablack-yellow.gif
rcclublogo5Ablue-yellow.gif

I like the Black with yellow and black logo and
the blue with black and white logo myself.
Wonder if they can do multi-coloured orders ????

they do multi colour mate but they would have to set the shirts a few times which bumps up the cost :( so sorry guys the logo can only be one colour, so as ian says can we all deside what colour shirts and logo.

i agree with what pete said about the white shirt and pit lane repairs, they'd be recked after a couple of meets :( so i think a darker coloured shirt is needed!

1 - navy with white logo
2 - red with black logo
3 - red with white logo

they do multi colour mate but they would have to set the shirts a few times which bumps up the cost :( so sorry guys the logo can only be one colour, so as ian says can we all deside what colour shirts and logo.

i agree with what pete said about the white shirt and pit lane repairs, they'd be recked after a couple of meets :( so i think a darker coloured shirt is needed!

1 - navy with white logo
2 - red with black logo
3 - red with white logo

Depending on price mate i'd be getting 3 colours, why the hell not.
Black, red, blue all with black logo

Take it we can't have the oval with the white background and black writing then.

it'll be the oval outline and everything inside the oval mate, the prices go off the number of stiches mate so to have it all coloured it would (from the examples) cost around £25 a shirt! so keepin it simple keeps it affordable mate ;)

Rob (USABAJA5) has been very understanding of our attempts to get a club/website and forum set up. I have pm'd him a few days ago to explain what we intend to do and that we will not be leaving LSF or bad mouthing it.

I hope we will all continue to use LSF in the future.

theres a fabric printing place around the corner form where i live in chester that do t-shirts/jumpers etc :)

will get some prices today ;)

havin trouble with these t-shirts :( emailed 4 companies and not one of them got back to me :(:(:( will have to call them on monday to see whats goin on.

Birkenhead market has a stall that embroiders emblems/logos for schools on to 't' shirts and sweats, not bad prices either i will ask the wife how much they charged for 5 of my lads school sweats.

Andy (Dwarfy) asked me to post this because he was a little embarrassed.

Quote "Voo,can you see if they do PINK t-shirts,because you know the way I swing"

Andy,just come out of the closet mate:lol::lol::lol:
J.

Andy (Dwarfy) asked me to post this because he was a little embarrassed.

Quote "Voo,can you see if they do PINK t-shirts,because you know the way I swing"

Andy,just come out of the closet mate:lol::lol::lol:
J.

OI CHEEKY BARSTEWARD :lol::lol: I said a pink cropped top and matching leggings :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you could hardly type this for laughin :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks