North West Offroad RC Club Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy (Dwarfy) asked me to post this because he was a little embarrassed.

Quote "Voo,can you see if they do PINK t-shirts,because you know the way I swing"

Andy,just come out of the closet mate:lol::lol::lol:
J.

OI CHEEKY BARSTEWARD :lol::lol: I said a pink cropped top and matching leggings :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you could hardly type this for laughin :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mate I was jumping to conclusions there.......I never thought.......how could such as nice guy and upstanding member (!!!) of the LSF community like your good self post such a thing? Has LP nutter large head baja basher been hacking into your account?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

im a graphic designer so if u need any help on the website jus give us a shout.

jack has made the logo look better but it needs to be updated in photoshop from myside to get rid of all the blurred edges and uncrisp lines where jack has edited it.

who should i send the artwork too? tidaz?

im here if u need any help

im a graphic designer so if u need any help on the website jus give us a shout.

jack has made the logo look better but it needs to be updated in photoshop from myside to get rid of all the blurred edges and uncrisp lines where jack has edited it.

who should i send the artwork too? tidaz?

im here if u need any help

Sounds good to me mate, its great that we have such a span of experts involved in the Club set up.

So far we have a Web Designer/Groundsman/Engine Porter and people who know people etc. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Sounds good to me mate, its great that we have such a span of experts involved in the Club set up.

So far we have a Web Designer/Groundsman/Engine Porter and people who know people etc. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

well u have a graphic designer on board now too :lol:

just looked at the site.....its cooooool! could you get the top banner dimensions of tiddaz and i can try n make that top part look fuller. is there any more info that should be at the top.

wat i can do is slice a design in photoshop to create link buttons to other pages on the site.

my email is [email protected] if u want to pass that to tiddaz

cheers and good luck :lol:

OI CHEEKY BARSTEWARD :lol::lol: I said a pink cropped top and matching leggings :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you could hardly type this for laughin :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Creased mate,tears were trippin' me up.:lol::lol::lol:
P.S Folks,Andy isn't GAY but his boyfriend is!

J:lol::lol::lol:

Had to take the piss out of someone mate,Ian's getting a bit touchy nowadays(me thinks he's ON!)

Sorry mate I was jumping to conclusions there.......I never thought.......how could such as nice guy and upstanding member (!!!) of the LSF community like your good self post such a thing? Has LP nutter large head baja basher been hacking into your account?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Didnt read this one Andy,yeah,hacked to bits:lol::lol::lol:
J.

Hows you Andy? Still got the FG?
J

Yeah good mate. Still got the FG but not had chance to get out much this year. Last time I was out was Deeside in June :( Partly because of working away for past 3 months and partly cos my mate smashed his foot at work so he was out of action for local bashing. Things will be different next year!!!

Shocking pink i hope:lol::lol:

Is this shocking enough?? :eek::eek::lol::lol:

picture.php

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks