North West UK Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW,with all these scousers I'm wondering whether to put locking wheel nuts on my cars!:clown::clown::clown:

Joking fellas.
J.

haha!! not all scousers are bad :blush: so who is comin to otterspool on sunday?

My baja is not ready yet but i'll go anyway to watch, get to meet sum of you mad lot :clown:

haha!! not all scousers are bad :blush: so who is comin to otterspool on sunday?

My baja is not ready yet but i'll go anyway to watch, get to meet sum of you mad lot :clown:

I come from the Wirral,born and bred, but have lived in Wezzy(Westminster) road ,Kirkdale for three years and married a scouser,so you know I'm kidding!

Does anyone fancy Deeside Saturday? Not that its near to us but I think its got a few more jumps,straights,killers( youtube Jacko's account flintshire fg) and its not public. There is a kiddies soft play centre about a mile away and Subway,KFC,Chippies etc for the girls,..Oh and Asda,Sainsbury's and the local high street for shopping.
Any offers??? We( Jacko,Jase) and me have about a dozen cars between us.So If you folks fancy a day out mail this thread.
I think the wives and girlfriends would have a good day chatting and shopping as well. I have a few 10/th scale for the liddle 'uns if they fancy a go(buggies,tourers and rock crawlers).
Cheers
J.

Deeside sounds ace Voo. Think me and Pablo gotta make a trip over there soon for a bash.... the vids look brilliant.
But I'm out with the Mrs this saturday so prob be down at otterspool sunday with Pablo (providing weather is OK) for a bash. I think maybe Pablo's brother might show and maybe Cockers1 too. So if anyone fancies that , more the merrier too !!!!!!!!!:clown::clown:

Just a bit dubious of running in public mate.I have a BRCA members but if you crack a member of the public in a public area I don't think the insurance will cover you. Deeside is ,as you know , set on an industrial estate with no damage to the public or buildings thats why we go there.I'm up for running on private/vacated ground but a bit put off if there are kids/dog walkers and anyone else that will be in danger.
Thanks for the offer though.
J.

Just a bit dubious of running in public mate.I have a BRCA members but if you crack a member of the public in a public area I don't think the insurance will cover you. Deeside is ,as you know , set on an industrial estate with no damage to the public or buildings thats why we go there.I'm up for running on private/vacated ground but a bit put off if there are kids/dog walkers and anyone else that will be in danger.
Thanks for the offer though.
J.

Yeh I know what you mean mate. Its not a perfect setup at otterspool but on the other hand it is huge and we are always careful and stop if there is anyone nearby. However, the thought of NO people / dogs / kids etc AT ALL is VERY appealing !!:2guns:

Yeh I know what you mean mate. Its not a perfect setup at otterspool but on the other hand it is huge and we are always careful and stop if there is anyone nearby. However, the thought of NO people / dogs / kids etc AT ALL is VERY appealing !!:2guns:

Ah,forgot to say,there is a place in Frodsham called Delamere forest(I know you've heard of it) It is a public place but is that vast I'm sure we could find a good spot where no one will be?
J.

Ah,forgot to say,there is a place in Frodsham called Delamere forest(I know you've heard of it) It is a public place but is that vast I'm sure we could find a good spot where no one will be?
J.

Yeh ive done a lot of mountain biking in delamere forest. And the bikers even got given some little bits of it to make tracks on. Wonder if we could somehow do the same ????
But even if not, you are right , it is HUGE and im sure we could find somewhere in there to bash and maybe build some jumps??!!
Me and Pablo are getting worried because as the better weather approaches, otterspool gets busier and busier with people so soon-ish its going to be a no-go for us !:no:
The Moto cross track sounds nice Pablo. Reckon we could get permission to use it ?? Do you know where abouts it is ??

If we do find a good spot, we all shud bring a shovel and spade so we can build ramps :)

I'm deffo up for that mate !!!!
Me and Pablo done our fair share of jump building in our time.........
we both came from BMX trails riding !!!
We used to have some of the nicest trails in Liverpool down near otterspool, until the land got bought by a big property company !!!!:no::no:

don't they still have a small bmx track at otterpool? bin there a few times on my bike but fell off my bike all the time :blush:

Ive all ways wanted to go to otterspool with my baja but its to far away to carry, I always get a taxi to meet ups :(

don't they still have a small bmx track at otterpool? bin there a few times on my bike but fell off my bike all the time :blush:

Ive all ways wanted to go to otterspool with my baja but its to far away to carry, I always get a taxi to meet ups :(

I think the "Otterspool Trails" are still there, up at the top of the path where it joins the back of the school field. Me and Pablo have spent many hours up there over the years, building , jumping and crashing !!! Don't really go there anymore. The better ones were "Riversdale" trails right by the old Riversdale college. They were amazing, but now sadly gone !!:no:

Yeh ive done a lot of mountain biking in delamere forest. And the bikers even got given some little bits of it to make tracks on. Wonder if we could somehow do the same ????
But even if not, you are right , it is HUGE and im sure we could find somewhere in there to bash and maybe build some jumps??!!
Me and Pablo are getting worried because as the better weather approaches, otterspool gets busier and busier with people so soon-ish its going to be a no-go for us !:no:
The Moto cross track sounds nice Pablo. Reckon we could get permission to use it ?? Do you know where abouts it is ??

yea mate theres an address on for the motox track, but there new season of racing starts easter:no: need to start looking for a new spot tho.

Back