North West UK Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers matey! It was a quiet 1 - the joys of working away from home. Theres not much to do unless you go drinking every night and Ive been there and done that. Too much responsibility now :clown:

Cheers matey! It was a quiet 1 - the joys of working away from home. Theres not much to do unless you go drinking every night and Ive been there and done that. Too much responsibility now :clown:

yeah know what you mean :clown: a least you'll be gettin a new toy to play with when you get back :cool2:

yeah I was gonna try to get out for an hour on saturday afternoon but will leave it til next weekend. My bashing mate's missus had her birthday on Monday so we all going to the pub on Sat night for a change. I will be able to fit my new gear on Sunday to take my mind off the hangover :clown:

yeah I was gonna try to get out for an hour on saturday afternoon but will leave it til next weekend. My bashing mate's missus had her birthday on Monday so we all going to the pub on Sat night for a change. I will be able to fit my new gear on Sunday to take my mind off the hangover :clown:

hang over now thats a thing of the past for me mate :clown::clown: don't do drinkin i turn into an arse hole :nono::nono::nono:

I went through a phase of that but all is well again. Im a happy drunk again :clown::clown: I think its avin kids that does it. You are tired when you start drinkin & its fine for the first hour or 2 then it all goes tits up :2guns: My youngest is 5 next week so we are back on full nights sleep again :)

Just a thought for when the big bash comes off....those running 2.4ghz sets will be ok but how many are on 40mhz and what crystals? Will there be a clash of frequencies? That would be a pisser :blush:

So who's at otterspool this sunday? If the is a few of us going I'll bring my vid/camara and take some photos and of course some vids!!

So who can make it???

Just sorting out my 2.4ghz set! Just posted in the electronics section that receiver says "turn on power to receiver (4.8-5.6v)". I assume this is a spelling or translation error (there are quite a few!) as batteries are 1.2v. What do you guys think? Will I fry anything putting 6v through it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks