Now this I like!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To put it in perspective it is about the same length and height as the Vekta.5 but 2" wider, according to the dimensions on his site.

Really. Interesting . I don't know why but that looks a lot bigger than a Vekta 5. Then again I've never seen a Vekta 5 in person .

For the money that guy spent buying 2 of them he could have probably picked up a nice used real go cart . Me personally even at age 57 I'd like to have a shifter cart . I've driven a 2smoker cart that does 60+mph before. Talk about a wild ride . I spun in a corner and I felt like I had been turned into a frisbee. I couldn't stop laughing.

Really. Interesting . I don't know why but that looks a lot bigger than a Vekta 5. Then again I've never seen a Vekta 5 in person .

For the money that guy spent buying 2 of them he could have probably picked up a nice used real go cart . Me personally even at age 57 I'd like to have a shifter cart . I've driven a 2smoker cart that does 60+mph before. Talk about a wild ride . I spun in a corner and I felt like I had been turned into a frisbee. I couldn't stop laughing.
Sounds like fun, I wanta 2 stoke shifter kart too, but no space to drive 1 and no space to store one and no money for another expensive hobby and can't afford one lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks