O m g

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-KILLER

Well its done i just ordered my self a ftx punisher / nutech thunderbolt......damn now i got a 4 day wait for the delivery

and its RED

Last edited:
There are better ones on that Gallery if you have a flick though.. it'll be out again tomorrow but with any luck the track will be a bit less white :D

Local shop to me that :)

Did you get the RX Battery thrown in or did you have to add that to the order (The HPI Baja RX Hump Pack)

i do have variouse packs to use but i proberbley wont rush to run it

HAHAHAHAHAHA fat chance going to run it up asap

I'll advise 1 thing to do as soon as you take it out of the box..
The Rubber Exhaust points straight down and it blows any amount of shat all over the chassis.
I loosened the Jubilee and rotated the pipe to blow straight back.
Works a charm and you don't get ya car covered in spoo ;)

Andi just looking at the pipe it might be a good idea to face it towards the ground away from the shock cause all the oil that comes out of the pipe will cling to the shock this will attract more crap not good for the shock.
I'm only saying as i had the same thing with my FG and the inside off the body was covered in oil & sand bit of a mess.When it could be avoided

the rubber bit will soon be moot as jetpro are making a sweet rear pipe for the tb2/punisher

you still got snow in bleedin Crawley!!!! I'm over to see mummy in Northants and catch the Nuremberg show 28thJan -6th Feb hope that crap is gone by then...bleedin Brits (oh right.. I forgot I'm one too:blush:) will make my driving around hell pootling along at 2mph:helpsmilie: LOL...

the rubber bit will soon be moot as jetpro are making a sweet rear pipe for the tb2/punisher

you still got snow in bleedin Crawley!!!! I'm over to see mummy in Northants and catch the Nuremberg show 28thJan -6th Feb hope that crap is gone by then...bleedin Brits (oh right.. I forgot I'm one too:blush:) will make my driving around hell pootling along at 2mph:helpsmilie: LOL...

the snow is all gone and today (sunday) the sun is out and the birds are doing there bird things

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks