O m g

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@dwarfy

The Plastics are really good. Not the cheap hard brittle stuff but looks and feels like really good quality which will take some hammer.. Time will telll though, out today for another beating :)

@sickboy

The exhault points straight down out of the box but it made a right mess which took some cleaning.
After rotating it round pointing straight back, it keeps it all clean. The outlet is about 5mm over the top of the top of the shock and after a good hour run, there was the smallest bleb of oil from the exhaust.
Straight back is the was to go for me at the moment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what exhausts come out as the UK track rules state it must be covered which so far, non for the Punisher are!

@dwarfy

The Plastics are really good. Not the cheap hard brittle stuff but looks and feels like really good quality which will take some hammer.. Time will telll though, out today for another beating :)

@sickboy

The exhault points straight down out of the box but it made a right mess which took some cleaning.
After rotating it round pointing straight back, it keeps it all clean. The outlet is about 5mm over the top of the top of the shock and after a good hour run, there was the smallest bleb of oil from the exhaust.
Straight back is the was to go for me at the moment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what exhausts come out as the UK track rules state it must be covered which so far, non for the Punisher are!

well that's good to here pictures are deceiving lol

ITS HERE oooooooooooooooooooooooo yes shame its bloody snowing again.......still 4 days of now so i just got to think of some thing to get upto?

well now that's no way to tell us its arrived now is it :no:,
where are pictures then, stop playing with us let me drool over your car till i get mine :lol:
snowing again, bloody hell i was told that it might snow here as well in the weekend, i love the snow but its not the best for bashing now is it unless you waterproof the electrics

well now that's no way to tell us its arrived now is it :no:,
where are pictures then, stop playing with us let me drool over your car till i get mine :lol:
snowing again, bloody hell i was told that it might snow here as well in the weekend, i love the snow but its not the best for bashing now is it unless you waterproof the electrics

i will get some pics up after i have wiped the drool of the buggy..and the snow is so wet i wont be running the buggy in it well got to try and keep it a bit nice for now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks