oddie 23cc head and piston that was on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't think it will go mate if you bid at the last mo id say its yours been on a few weeks now and been dropped in price as well just make sure you use pay pal and you have some cover in case he does piss about

Oddie engines

don't think it will go mate if you bid at the last mo id say its yours been on a few weeks now and been dropped in price as well just make sure you use pay pal and you have some cover in case he does piss about

Il see its getting close but if it doesn't sell and I don't bid and he's not giving info then il email him and maybe make him an offer but il use paypal , I don't wanna jump to quick coz he has 3 for sale so il see what happens and see if he replys coz I want to know why this one is cheaper than the other one , I hope he replys soon :)

just had another look at them dog the red top looks best the 2 bolt im not sure on as you cant see no proof its a oddified one and the 4 bolt is a oddie as its a heli head and its got the coil mounted to the fan cover,,,so id skip the 2 bolt and either get the red top 26cc or the 4 bolt 23cc? im guessing as it don't say

Oddies

just had another look at them dog the red top looks best the 2 bolt im not sure on as you cant see no proof its a oddified one and the 4 bolt is a oddie as its a heli head and its got the coil mounted to the fan cover,,,so id skip the 2 bolt and either get the red top 26cc or the 4 bolt 23cc? im guessing as it don't say

Yea mate he still didn't reply I'm watching the other 2 four bolts the red top would be Xmas came early for me lol il see coz I'm still waiting word from oddified I wanna spend the cash wisely as I can the two bolt didn't sell I'm waiting for him to give me info on them and what size is that next one 23cc ? Donno but I'd love a few oddies lying around if Theyr in good nick :)

update on the 23cc oddie head and piston in the first post was brought by my mate wagon,,,

so not as gutted now about loosing out but if the seller had put better pics in the listing and more info i would 100% have brought it,,,wagon brought it round tonight and the plating is good not mega dull just a few places were little bit dull[but then so is my 06 23cc]this ones not as heavy ported as mine but the work looks clean and tidy even the piston is in great shape and looks like its a oddie piston thats meant to be with it and the big suprize is the date this must be the oldest oddie ive seen a 2001 model and it looks in great shape now im gutted

but in a good note i wont have to drive as slow now for wagon to try and keep up in his fg megane i'll just use 3/4 throttle now on map 15 on the ecu and the red race kit helping it to rev to 23000 and the foot long carbon filter sucking in nice cold air from the front window and maybe the wt771 chokeless once ive cleaned it happydays.com lol

Oddie

update on the 23cc oddie head and piston in the first post was brought by my mate wagon,,,

so not as gutted now about loosing out but if the seller had put better pics in the listing and more info i would 100% have brought it,,,wagon brought it round tonight and the plating is good not mega dull just a few places were little bit dull[but then so is my 06 23cc]this ones not as heavy ported as mine but the work looks clean and tidy even the piston is in great shape and looks like its a oddie piston thats meant to be with it and the big suprize is the date this must be the oldest oddie ive seen a 2001 model and it looks in great shape now im gutted

but in a good note i wont have to drive as slow now for wagon to try and keep up in his fg megane i'll just use 3/4 throttle now on map 15 on the ecu and the red race kit helping it to rev to 23000 and the foot long carbon filter sucking in nice cold air from the front window and maybe the wt771 chokeless once ive cleaned it happydays.com lol

Nice 1 mate its a small world lol glad your mate got it !!!!!
Sorry haven't been here all week !
Rob

yeah its now fitted in his on road been started up and he said its running great it sounds different and more punchy so looking foward to seeing it run and if it will keep up with mine lol

So Ive got 2 Oddies to fight off when I come down next time :cup-1: Should be fun cant wait :D

Might be a small job coming up in Brentwood over Christmas and finishing mid Jan that might land on my desk. Wrong end of the county from you but Im sure I can arrange an afternoon bashing whilst Im down that way.

im past caring about the weather mate if it rains i still play its great fun plus the bug loves a bit of mud and you should know better running 4wd its what there made for wet poopy mud and grass

im past caring about the weather mate if it rains i still play its great fun plus the bug loves a bit of mud and you should know better running 4wd its what there made for wet poopy mud and grass

The bug loves it but not sure about the driver :lol:

at the time its great untill you get home and see the mess its made and you get the odd bit of smelly mud lol that lazy bastard dog owners who give bashers dirty looks cant be bothered to clean up tossers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks