Off road dirt bikes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit slackin and get the damn quad pics up already.You know ya want to. Just a word of warning guys. I,ve got to fondle the quad and three wheeler all through the building stages and the guy is an artist.The problem is,the more you look at the pics,the more you need your own machines. Now I've got a mill and lathe in my shop and the chips been flyin.The man has single handedly killed my wallet.If I can get him to fly my 28% edge I might get even,but I doubt it.;)

Thanks roofintrash, I'm sure once I fly the 28% plane I will HAVE to have one, that's why I'm going to try to resist ever flying it. Man I would be pretty paranoid flying that big plane knowing it wasn't mine.
LOL, "the man has single handedly killed my wallet"....That's funny!

Thanks guys, I usually run the bikes without the rider. They go faster without Ricky on them, and the handling is better without the rider because the center of gravity is lower. LOL, Besides that Ricky would be headless in no time at all. Once he's strapped in he CAN'T BAIL OUT!!

speedy, Roofintrash took these pics with his wifes camera and emailed them too me. I forgot about them because they are not with all my other pics.
Have you had enough recovery time yet?

the funny thing is i had recoverd nicely untill i opend the post and saw the pics agian! doh :clown:

lets see the quad its been a while since i looked at that beast.

BRING IT!:clown:

Quit slackin and get the damn quad pics up already.You know ya want to. Just a word of warning guys. I,ve got to fondle the quad and three wheeler all through the building stages and the guy is an artist.The problem is,the more you look at the pics,the more you need your own machines. Now I've got a mill and lathe in my shop and the chips been flyin.The man has single handedly killed my wallet.If I can get him to fly my 28% edge I might get even,but I doubt it.;)

yeh seems like Modifier is good at getting people to dish out there money on machines, he sucked me into it also. :helpsmilie: :clown:

I am waiting for the AR myself. I had a Ricky, 2 actually, and was going to do a nitro conversion. I couldn't get the ricky around one of our local tracks. I had a lot of fun at the bmx track as there was a lot more room for error.

Antonio modied the gyros in the Ricky bikes, so his design will be good. It sure handles well. I still have to get a pic of my tiny off road bike. modifier saw my ebay link when I bought them. it's cute lol

Great you had to tell me that,ok well any clue on price or a site to check it out?????thanks for the info.....

I don't know if you read thru the other forum but I think they've been saying between $500 to $600. And I think you'd still have to add motor and speed control.

The AR bikes have been released. My bike showed up yesterday, now I just have to find the time to put the electrics in it and run it. Looks nice out of the box, will take some pics later and post them.

blobby575- The Ricky Carmicheal bikes were sold through Radio Shack stores but have been discontinued for about a year or so now.

Your best way to get one is on E-bay.

My ARX

Hi Guys

I have just built my new ARX bike. What do you think?

Attachments

• DSC00586.jpg
    DSC00586.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00590.jpg
    DSC00590.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00594.jpg
    DSC00594.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
home made 33 cc bike

Greetings,
I am building a large scale bike. I still have to work on steering, mount pull starter and brake.
If it works, then I will work on a brake.

Does Anyone have problems keeping the Nitro engine running after bike crashes?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks