Off road dirt bikes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

I have just built my new ARX bike. What do you think?

Looks real nice. good detail. After a few crashes though...
Maybe there is a wax that resists nitro fuel to coat it with

Bowling alley wx is quite durable, not sure if durable enough to resist nitro fuel.

I want a nitro bike!!!
Any info on where one can buy them from?
I have a guy on my msn in italy who sells them as a kit, but he no longer goes online. . . . please help!!!!!!!!!!

1 word to say Awesome these motor bike are so in to detail there just like a real motorbike i want one..LOL how much would one off theses cost and don't these come in petrol not nitro??

the ARX540 is around 900 USD ARR no radio servos i think, but has ESC and motor and gyro. fairly pricy and 1/4 scale

the Anderson M5 or Duratrax 540 are 1/5th scale and rtr at 350, but you need batteries for it.

im looking strongly at the Duratrax, but want to find the upgraded front shocks for the anderson and get them ordered so i can get them around the same time the bike shows up. i think with decent front shocks it would be a pretty decent bike.

WOW!!!
3 years to the date.
This new Duratrax bike looks to have all the mods thatv were being done to the old Ricky bikes.
Might look into this one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks