Offroad capablity?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas1n

So what can these things do? They are only 2 wheel drive. I don't like the way the mcd are built and they are expensive. Could they go offroad like a 1/8 scale 4x4 becuase of the big tires?

look at the video thread posted by Bigger the Better. report back what YOU think after watching them.
I suggest watching GodDamnSweeds vids. he has a knack for them.

T

I agree with Timmahh, watch some of the videos here on the forum and you'll see for your self just how nice large scale really is!

-Michael

Agreed, these trucks are great off road. I run in the dirt, grass, mud, gravel, and on asphalt and its great all around. These things can even get airborne quite nicely :)

Can't beat a large scale and the FG trucks are a pretty good choice for allround terrains although IMO you get the best out of a monster on ashphalt.
I had SO MUCH fun running my FG today I ran out of petrol...twice! Thats about an hour and a half driving gone and all I had to show for it was a grin from ear to ear :clown: . Try running a nitro for an hour and a half - 10 tanks and about 5 tunes and overheating to boot :no:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks