OHHH PEEE EEEEE. show off those other 2 stroke gems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well boys saw season is upon me again... got my old stand by out, as I've been showing it no love lately. Had to lean out the high said a bit, haven't really used it since last winter, but shes eating wood like a fat kid eats cake..... female dog is loud.... couldn't find my ear muffs... just took my daughters....don't laugh too hard...
16000171292847486428367883322.jpg
Time to crank up the ole splitter and stack some wood....
16000171894091631737940344653615.jpg

So saw time has hit big for me here lately, just went and checked out a job for a neighbor. Needles to say I'll be pulling the big saws out. 34" oak needs to be felled. Came home dig out my 394xp. Last time I used it, it wasnt running quite right. Gonna need it for this job, so into the carb i went.... and nothing. It was perfect, diagrams were in nice shape, no dirt, nothing. Went to bolt it back on and. Noticed this
16039227460965199805305595414333.jpg

Needless to say I was a bit pissed, and have no one to blame but me. When I bought this saw it was a pile of parts, and coincidentally, one of the first saws I ever built. It's missing the internal retaining ring that locks the boot to the plastic ring.?‍♂️. doesn't look like I hurt the engine, i had it running pig rich. Thought I'd share one of my f ups....

Thought I'd give a long term storage update. Calling for a pile of snow wednesday into thursday. So like the lazy arse I am, I hooked the plow up to the tractor, broke both the trip springs, and decided I should get the ole snow blower out and see if it runs. haven't used it in about 3 years. Still had half a tank of old gas in it. Said fek it. Dumped some new mix in it, flipped the choke and she fired to life in 3 pulls. Other then my normal fuel stabilizer I did absolutely nothing to it before putting it away. Shes a good ole gal.
16079964741474404397180577033967.jpg

As a side note, I'll be digging the other plow out this weekend and get it fitted to the yanmar. Guess a backup is a good idea....

We have an old Honda snowblower too. last time I used it was like 2 yrs ago. Still had old gas in it. Opened fuel valve from tank and 4 pulls started right up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks