Ok folks, make or brake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timetoshine

Sup guys, I have few rc's (baja 5t, losi 5ive b..) and one of my friend is selling a Redcat rampage XT with MT body, tuned exhaust, 32CC. Honestly, I know nothing about Redcat but I saw plenty of bad reviews about them, was wondering if I could buy it or not, truck looks mint, what about the parts availability ?

Convince me if I should go or not .Screenshot_20190620-100209_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20190620-100224_Facebook.jpg

I would at that price ,its set at a price that out ways any hindering side effects!

I see Redcat stuff everywhere ,but I don't know about hop-up availability!

That is dang cheap for 5th scale ,an to have a beater!....(y)

I have the MT and the Chimera, I love both of them and parts are fairly easy to come by. Thats one heck of a good price. But make sure the motor runs good and check the gears to make sure they are not stripped. By the pics, it looks good, Have fun with it,

I have the MT and the Chimera, I love both of them and parts are fairly easy to come by. Thats one heck of a good price. But make sure the motor runs good and check the gears to make sure they are not stripped. By the pics, it looks good, Have fun with it,
How much should it cost to replace the gear (4) if they are stripped ?

About $20.00 for a gear set. Fairly easy to put on.
There's a site called Red Cat Racing where you can find parts
https://www.redcatracing.com/
I bought my MT new for about $800.00 so you are getting a pretty good deal for $340.00

I've got a DuneRunner.
Good fun but I'd rather it was a Losi
You can find parts anywhere under the HSP brand.
Dave and Jetpro sell pipes to fit.
HSP manufacture for Redcat.
Same part numbers.

Looks like it's in good condition, and from the responses I've seen here, seems like a good rig (I wouldn't know since I've never owned a redcat, or Actually any 1/5 other than my Baja) so for 350 that's a good deal so I'd go for it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks