Ok lets discuss this video real quick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm seeing this correctly, @ 6:02 he don't have a antenna tube over his receiver wire. That's what caused his runaway..... Had one try and go on me last week. Had the remote set to a different model and somehow the killer rc plug came undone. This new one I got the connection isn't tight have to tape it together. I'm well salted when it comes to these things tho, always have my hand on a bumper or something incase.

If I'm seeing this correctly, @ 6:02 he don't have a antenna tube over his receiver wire. That's what caused his runaway..... Had one try and go on me last week. Had the remote set to a different model and somehow the killer rc plug came undone. This new one I got the connection isn't tight have to tape it together. I'm well salted when it comes to these things tho, always have my hand on a bumper or something incase.
Use heat shrink

Last edited:
was subbed. Probably did it once I was new and forgot about it
Lies No GIF
Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

🤣🤣🤣😉

i run a rovan baja with a rovan kill switch seems to work really well and don't they all have a switch that if you run out of range or turn remote off they stop.

was subbed. Probably did it once I was new and forgot about it. Lost all my respect for this dude once he knowingly gambled everyone's safety.
So Here goes. You posted and preached about this video here. Did you lambast him in the comments section on his video and tell him how irresponsible he is and is setting a bad example to all the noobs out there that may be watching his channel?

I'll leave this at that. I think you get my point.

So Here goes. You posted and preached about this video here. Did you lambast him in the comments section on his video and tell him how irresponsible he is and is setting a bad example to all the noobs out there that may be watching his channel?

I'll leave this at that. I think you get my point.
I don't find it proper to put him on blast in his own comments section however I get what you mean.

I don't find it proper to put him on blast in his own comments section however I get what you mean.
But you'll come on the forum and bad mouth him here. Good thing he's not a member here as far as you know. You came across all high and mighty on the preachers pulpit in your posts . If you can't tell someone how you feel then you shouldn't post it anywhere .

Not trying to be a keyboard warrior. But you really came across strong .

But you'll come on the forum and bad mouth him here. Good thing he's not a member here as far as you know. You came across all high and mighty on the preachers pulpit in your posts . If you can't tell someone how you feel then you shouldn't post it anywhere .

Not trying to be a keyboard warrior. But you really came across strong .
Wait do you think I care what he thinks of what I think of him. I am sure he is a stand up guy, but this can not even be debated. Its a dumb move and a conscience one at that. Lastly yeah I see your point. Didnt actually mean to come off as going behind someone's back. I thought this would be an interesting topic and it has been so far.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks