Older fg modellsport - Help identifying and some questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gang, I was recently handed over an older FG Modellsport touring car that I would like to get back up and running, it has some history so I figured I would get it back to it's prime. I know it is an older model due to the crystal radio and SOLO engine, LOL.

I've attached some pics, hopefully someone can identify the model.

Also, once that is sorted out, I know it has an old SOLO 180 motor, it did fire up right away but then the primer bubble popped. Can someone recommend a replacement carb, I am sure it needs it after sitting for 10 years,

Next, based on the model, do you think there are still any parts around? nothing is broke on the car but I would like to know what I am getting into.

I appreciate any help you guys and provide, my primary large cars are Losi, this is a new world.

Best, Jeff
ok i couldn't find anything so if u want i can take that old piece of crap of ur hands :ROFLMAO: just kidding. seriously i did find find something, your car looks similar (not same) like a HARM mrx4 but there are differences like the fuel tank and stuff. but i do suggest u email harm to see if they can identify it

Last edited:
ok i couldn't find anything so if u want i can take that old piece of crap of ur hands :ROFLMAO: just kidding. seriously i did find find something, your car looks similar (not same) like a HARM mrx4 but there are differences like the fuel tank and stuff. but i do suggest u email harm to see if they can identify it
Thanks for the info, appreciate any I can get. I did email HARM a few days ago and have not heard anything back. I'll let ya know when I am ready to get rid of the old piece of crap... :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks