one more rc Dirt bike announcment today. 1/4 scale BL dirt bike from Venom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been in touch with one of the two shops selling this model. CML is one but do not have it listed on there site, the other is Pitstop RC and they do have it listed on site.... Spent 15 mins talking to him about it and he assures me it appears to be a very good model but spent most of the time slagging off Venom, basically he recons they do their level best to piss off their distributors. He has been waiting for this bike now for 4 months but no info. any requests for info have been met with little or no reaction from Venom.

He suggested I try and buy direct from Venom in the States. I have tried with no luck.

He suggested I try and buy direct from Venom in the States. I have tried with no luck.

and you wont as it is still not released as yet....:(
also, it might be easier for you to get the bike from Formby Models. They are not that far away from you, or if you want, just give them a ring and speak to Steve or Phil about it. :)

if you don't mind a clone you can get the exact same thing at hobbyking. mind you it is still a clone but it is avalible and only $119.

if you don't mind a clone you can get the exact same thing at hobbyking. mind you it is still a clone but it is avalible and only $119.

That one is a cheap clone of the ARX 540 (quite literally from what I can decipher from what has been said about it) and the price does not include shipping, esc, battery, radio gear or the back up of a decent hobby shop. You pays your money and takes your choice.

haha, I finally ordered parts to fix my dx450. I considered the hobbyking one ... we'll see down the road. the dirt bike is cool but we can't seem to get the dirt bike guys together. most just take one along to a bash, run a bit and set them aside

yes, suppose to be on the way. not sure who ll see them first, but im willing to bet its the states, as Venoms Home Office is stateside.

Venon has the bikes in stock and they are shipping out this week. dealers should have them shelved be the weeks end give or take.

i found the best price online is at RPPHobby.com Corey has them listed at 359.

if your part of the tower hobby group, they always have a coupon code for XX.XX off a order 300.00 or more. they also offer free standard shipping beign part of the club.

only one i can use is 011KY, which is 25.00 but they mail out some, 011FE is a mailer on 75.00 off on an order of 300.00 but they HAD to mail you this code to use it. if you can get it to work, that makes the VMX under 300. and shipped free.

Vemon has announced, due to the premature failure of the plastic gears on the gyro, all new items will come with the metal gyro gears. they are also sending all current owners a set of them as well. You ll need to contact Vemon with PoP (Proof of Purchase) via copy of purchase receipt, or transaction details for buying the bike, OR the UPC code on the side of the box.

So i may wait a few weeks ect... until the new units that have the metal gears gets in.

Aye, its been a minute and these units, the DX and Venom units are Dicond. now. Lol'

I still have my DX and never did get the Venom. Need a part or two that are still available out there. SO I may get my dx(550) back going.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks