Onroad baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougar2465

We have water restriction here so I have to stop wasting water cleaning the baja and going onroad for awhile :clown::clown:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 65
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 43
Damn, that baby is low and mean. I can say you will smoke those ST tires quick on the pavement. I wasted a couple sets that way, though they do hook up when the knobbys are gone!!!

I am still using stock 29 stuffed crank engine .. looking at getting the esp 30.5.

It is hevier now but I love the look of it especially when you drive it coming toward you .. it looks very low and very wide which I like :clown:

That is one sweet low rider. Any chance you will be getting hydraulics fitted for some nifty bouncing action?:clown:
Oh, and heck with your watering ban!!!! :glare: :stick::clown:

Oh, and heck with your watering ban!!!! :glare: :stick::clown:

I wish!!! They actually employ goons to drive round the 'burbs and check for people watering their gardens and washing their cars - on the spot fines are issued. Our state govt are dildo's - like the dams ran low over the last few years - yeah right, its been an ongoing issue that just got outta hand as the population grows.

thats a slick looking baja.
almost makes me want to sell off the berg stuff and get an SS and road it up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks