Original hpi baja 5b (orange/purple)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timetoshine

Hi guys,

Just wondering how much an original hpi baja 5b (orange/pruple) unboxed and never ran should Worth if I'm able to find one ?

Thanks

Some of the ones that are used ,the owners have already put a ton of money into it on upgrades & hop-ups ,
that being said ,if one is in between $ 500 to $ 1200 ,is probably pretty reasonable ,with the fact that they
already put almost a $ 1000 into it!

With that being said ,it would be a steal at $ 600 to $ 800 bucks!

Some of the ones that are used ,the owners have already put a ton of money into it on upgrades & hop-ups ,
that being said ,if one is in between $ 500 to $ 1200 ,is probably pretty reasonable ,with the fact that they
already put almost a $ 1000 into it!

With that being said ,it would be a steal at $ 600 to $ 800 bucks!
How much for a stock one like this if I can find one new and unboxed ?
Screenshot_20190711-113318_Kijiji.jpg

Id get one close to stock coz youd pay less for it to begin with? and next comes the fun bit? strip it down and trip it out big time??
Then you can see just what you will need over and above the upgrades you plan on doing?
This ^^^ get a lightly modded one and do whatever you want with it. Unless ur collecting it for the rarety of a stock oldie Baj, than I get what your doing and don't want a modded one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks