Other hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your family & mine are going to have to get together & do some riding!! My wife & I do the Harley thing, the whole family does the dirt thing!

My other hobbies are my dirt toys YZ250,Sandrail,sled SRX 700,my truck(fullsize)and of course my RCs. And I do alot of 2 stroke rebuilds for bikes,sleds,quads,ect.
I love to take the family up north camping to play in the dirt.My 2 boys also have bikes XR80 and YZ125.
I guess the dirt runs in my blood stream.
I also enjoy fishing when I get the time.Any lake or river any kind of fishing is good fun for me.

Edit- I know the sled is not a dirt toy but its part of the thing with motor hobbie lol.

Your family & mine are going to have to get together & do some riding!! My wife & I do the Harley thing, the whole family does the dirt thing!
Love too!!! we have a huge group of freinds we all pick a place and take it over lol.I think there are 12 buggys loads of dirtbikers/quads and we all bring the family and have a great time.We go to Rose city alot and to the UP at least once every year.Looks like a camp ground when we all come pulling up with all the campers,fifth wheels ect.Good fun for sure.And the nights around the campfire are the best.We all like to have fun if ya know what I mean lol.

miamimac I have not done any port work as of yet but I have been compairing the different port jobs from the few that do.I have however been working with a local builder(vito's performance)to see what we can do to the pistons and reed designs.Nothing to report yet but its coming and I think most will like what were doing.

Sounds good...keep us posted. I'm sure a lot of guys here would be very pleased with the performance increase of a ported motor. I had mine ported by Doug(esp) and the difference was absolutly incredible.

Love too!!! we have a huge group of freinds we all pick a place and take it over lol.I think there are 12 buggys loads of dirtbikers/quads and we all bring the family and have a great time.We go to Rose city alot and to the UP at least once every year.Looks like a camp ground when we all come pulling up with all the campers,fifth wheels ect.Good fun for sure.And the nights around the campfire are the best.We all like to have fun if ya know what I mean lol.

We're actually taking a week & going to Hatfields & McCoys this year! I can't wait.

I live for fishing of any kind,lol.My last trip was in guam looking for marlin,but had to settle for tuna.A few of my old army buddies also enjoyed the trip.
I have so many hobbies,but a few are salt water aquariums,reptiles,carpentry,cooking,shooting,any kind of art and so on.....
Oh,and the guy right behind the captain won the damned lotto just after the trip,$16.5 million!!
We joke because now he's gone all the time deep sea fishing,lucky sob.

Attachments

• Copy of Deep sea fishing in Guam.jpg
    Copy of Deep sea fishing in Guam.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have a close friend that takes a trip every year to panama...from there they get on this Barge in the middle the the ocean and live there for a week...everyday they get on openfishermen and head out...you should see the pics this guy brought back...u name it he caught it. But its like $4000, obviously this guy is pretty loaded. I'm actually going to the keys this friday with my brother to catch Mangrove snapper in the flats.

My other hobbies are:

restoring an old 26' motorboat
guns (only have 14 different ones)
hunting
fishing
RC'ing (have just started with Heli's)
Alpine Skiing (4th season, started at 39)

What heli do u have Rex? I was thinking of getting the Falcon 3D but man the learning curve is a lil too much. I also collect guns, not as many as u but I have a Kimber custom 45, Glock 27, Colt python, Lever action 30-30, Browning hi-power 9mm, and a Custom folding stock 12 gauge.

What heli do u have Rex? I was thinking of getting the Falcon 3D but man the learning curve is a lil too much. I also collect guns, not as many as u but I have a Kimber custom 45, Glock 27, Colt python, Lever action 30-30, Browning hi-power 9mm, and a Custom folding stock 12 gauge.

My Heli is a cheapo Walkera 68B.

Mine flew out of the box, but pilot error crashed it after 20 seconds...
Electronics on the Walkera is CRAP, specially the transmitter.
Servos are reasonably fine, the new Gyro's are good.
But Transmitter/Receiver are CRAP.
I am hoping that the new Nomadio Sports Flyer radio is comming out SOON, then I am going for that.
Walkera has some better radios, like the WK-1001 or the WK-703, that gets decent marks, but the RTF Radios are causing lots of problems.

My firearms are only long guns, no pistols allowed in Greenland

M1 Carbine
M1 Garand
Ljungmanns AG42B (Swedish 6.5x55 Semiauto from 1942)
Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag
Mannlicher Schönauer M72 in 30-06 with Kahles Helios 2-7x36 scope(My favourite for hunting)
Browning Semi Auto 22
FN Browning Trombone .22S/L/LR
Anschütz 525 .22LR Semi Auto
Norinco Marlin 39 Lever Clone
Norinco Ithaca 37 clone
Husquarna .22LR single shot with octagonal barrel
Mauser 98 home brew in 6.5x55 with tactical style stock and Otterup/Schultz&Larsen pipe.​
That is only 12, forgot I had sold of 3 guns recently.

I am into long range shooting (1000m+) Bass fishing 2 boats 17 foot tracker with a 60 and a 21 foot nitro with a 300. I also do a bit of competative handgunning and reloading. Here lately its been mostly R/C as I have just recently gotten into it and love this hobby.

I am into long range shooting (1000m+) Bass fishing 2 boats 17 foot tracker with a 60 and a 21 foot nitro with a 300. I also do a bit of competative handgunning and reloading. Here lately its been mostly R/C as I have just recently gotten into it and love this hobby.

I use to be a big weight lifter and was in mixed martial arts since the age of 3. I also use to race motorcross and love street bikes as well. Here is a picture of my current bike that I only rode twice last year.
100_0473.jpg
100_0474.jpg
100_1110.jpg

I use to be a big weight lifter and was in mixed martial arts since the age of 3. I also use to race motorcross and love street bikes as well. Here is a picture of my current bike that I only rode twice last year.
100_0473.jpg
100_0474.jpg
100_1110.jpg

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thats hott!!!! yeah and the girl looks nice too....LOL!!

hehehehehehe now i don't know jeremy to well yet, but he seems like a chap after my own heart, i bet the bike may have only gotten ridden twice last year....but....hehehehehehehe...i cant say it...I just cant hehehehehehehahahaha

hehehehehehe now i don't know jeremy to well yet, but he seems like a chap after my own heart, i bet the bike may have only gotten ridden twice last year....but....hehehehehehehe...i cant say it...I just cant hehehehehehehahahaha

ROTFLMAO!!! don't get mad Jeremy...u should feel proud of your girl...nobody cared about the bike...did anyone even see the bike?????

jeremy no dis intended nothin but love from the recon LOL. honestly, I know what its like to have a girl stick by ya through thick and thin...your a lucky guy!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks