Other hobbies

TurtleRacing

No gutter, We've let Jeremy know that he's a lucky man before, he knows we're bustin & complimenting him. Most of us here are very lucky, I know I am.

Jeremy1976

You guys crack me up. Thanks for the compliments on the bike.. LOL Lets just say they both are keepers! It took me about 2 weeks to get her to get on the damn thing for pictures. And she is not in the attire I wanted her to be in. I will have to see if I can get some bikini shots this summer. I will be sure to keep you all posted. :)

FastEddy

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
I will have to see if I can get some bikini shots this summer. I will be sure to keep you all posted. :)
Bikini shots are best taken in cold weather.
Ill loan you my lime green hot pants if shes willing.

On a serious note, That is a nice bike. I used to ride many years ago. When I moved to CA, the 3rd time three separate old blue hairs changed lanes into me on the same day, I sold it and got my first boat.

Jeremy1976

Bikini shots are best taken in cold weather.
Ill loan you my lime green hot pants if shes willing.

On a serious note, That is a nice bike. I used to ride many years ago. When I moved to CA, the 3rd time three separate old blue hairs changed lanes into me on the same day, I sold it and got my first boat.
With the pipes I got on there you can hear me coming from a good mile away! Fear the blue hairs! Loud pipes save lives!

TurtleRacing

Turtle have you ever made it up into Port Dover for a Friday 13Th ?
100,000 plus showing up now . your only about 5 hours from dover on Erie .

No I haven't, but it sounds like a good time. Which side of the border is that? Give me some details, we're always looking for rides & events.