Other hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys crack me up. Thanks for the compliments on the bike.. LOL Lets just say they both are keepers! It took me about 2 weeks to get her to get on the damn thing for pictures. And she is not in the attire I wanted her to be in. I will have to see if I can get some bikini shots this summer. I will be sure to keep you all posted. :)

I will have to see if I can get some bikini shots this summer. I will be sure to keep you all posted. :)

Bikini shots are best taken in cold weather.
Ill loan you my lime green hot pants if shes willing.

On a serious note, That is a nice bike. I used to ride many years ago. When I moved to CA, the 3rd time three separate old blue hairs changed lanes into me on the same day, I sold it and got my first boat.

Bikini shots are best taken in cold weather.
Ill loan you my lime green hot pants if shes willing.

On a serious note, That is a nice bike. I used to ride many years ago. When I moved to CA, the 3rd time three separate old blue hairs changed lanes into me on the same day, I sold it and got my first boat.

With the pipes I got on there you can hear me coming from a good mile away! Fear the blue hairs! Loud pipes save lives!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks