Other Hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Yanmar diesel engines are good engines ,John Deere used the 23 HP turbo Yanmars in some of their mowers
with the 72 deck ,they ran for ever!
I had a chance to buy one of the parks old mowers where I worked at ,I messed up an didnt!...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
They are good, have one in my new holland cm274 thats approaching 10k hours. Still runs great. Honestly I've had great luck with all my low hp diesels. Its when you crank up the power they don't last.

Suspension looks hell stiff ? must be for street drags? what the top end on that baby?‍♂️????
I use to do a lot of repairs an restore old small equipment ,some might say it is a job ,but I also enjoyed it as a hobby ,this
is one reason why that I am burned out on wrenchin on anything today!

Looks clean eh??

Yanmar actually made all of JD compact tractors for years. And still builds them engines to this day. I had tier 4 final (engine) training down at the adairsville, Ga facility. We got to tour the assembly shop. Inwas surprised how much equipment yanmar powers, or made for other companies. I'll start up a thread and up date for you guys.

Yanmar actually made all of JD compact tractors for years. And still builds them engines to this day. I had tier 4 final (engine) training down at the adairsville, Ga facility. We got to tour the assembly shop. Inwas surprised how much equipment yanmar powers, or made for other companies. I'll start up a thread and up date for you guys.
Ya its crazy how much equipment is made by a select few companies. The majority produce absolutely nothing, they just rebrand and sell. Mahindra is well known for this. Ticks me off cuz they act all America proud, but everything is built in India.?Mahindra? Its why I love Kubota so much. They do it all in house.

Me & the wife had did wood work over the years making stuff like yard art ,kids pick nick tables ,patio furniture ,an other
stuff!

Last month she took off work because it wasnt safe of the virus ,so she started painting rocks ,we have quite a rock collection in
our backyard from are landscape ,she had painted quite a few an posted pics on her FB ,that was a mistake ,it had turned into
a monster an she was getting 100's of people wanting a painted rock ,she painted some for her coworkers an they started fighting
over them.

Here is one that she painted of one of her coworkers new truck that he got!

Me & the wife had did wood work over the years making stuff like yard art ,kids pick nick tables ,patio furniture ,an other
stuff!

Last month she took off work because it wasnt safe of the virus ,so she started painting rocks ,we have quite a rock collection in
our backyard from are landscape ,she had painted quite a few an posted pics on her FB ,that was a mistake ,it had turned into
a monster an she was getting 100's of people wanting a painted rock ,she painted some for her coworkers an they started fighting
over them.

Here is one that she painted of one of her coworkers new truck that he got!

Hahaha people fighting over rocks. Take the opportunity to get rich. $99.99 each for a limited time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks