Other Hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from gaming and working on my 1:1's I also enjoy making bean-to-bar chocolate with my wife. We buy beans in bulk and make the chocolate from scratch with fair trade ingredients. It's actually quite an intensive process, and a lot of fun.

Cacao3(1).jpg

We aren't selling them commercially at the moment, but we plan on selling some at my office for charity and as possible supplemental income one day. Right now we just gift them to our friends and family.

chocbars(1).jpg

Aside from gaming and working on my 1:1's I also enjoy making bean-to-bar chocolate with my wife. We buy beans in bulk and make the chocolate from scratch with fair trade ingredients. It's actually quite an intensive process, and a lot of fun.

View attachment 61120

We aren't selling them commercially at the moment, but we plan on selling some at my office for charity and as possible supplemental income one day. Right now we just gift them to our friends and family.

View attachment 61121
Those look good ?

View attachment 61120

View attachment 61121
I loooooovvvveee chocolate. Dark or milk? Looks like milk

That batch is 70% dark, which is what we normally make (the wife prefers 80%). But we actually just made a batch of milk chocolate that I think you'd appreciate, 21BB:

Milk Chocolate.jpg

We're also experimenting with a non glycemic sugar called allulose for our keto and diabetic friends.

Well daMn man. You wanna mail us all some goodies ? We’re ur friends too ?

Hahah! Of course! If there were ever a LSF gathering, I'd be happy to bring out a bunch. (y) ?

Nice, I built most of my own furniture. Table is African wenge with some wild aqua blue marble.View attachment 61117
Then a solid Mahogany coffee tableView attachment 61118
And lastly my bed made from plyboo, bamboo plywood. The headboard is the only fancy part.View attachment 61119
Sorry for the poor pics, only have a cheap phone. Love working wood though. Just got into milling my own lumber.
im a big fan of good router work(y)
IMG_2763.jpg
big fan too

Umm, was just given another tractor. Waiting on a few bits for it. Jack arse got bale twine stuck in the one axle seal, leaks like a sieve. But it runs. 14 hp yanmar diesel. Came with a 48" mower deck. It's a bot rough, but I have most of the needed bits laying about for it. Had to boogy rig the starter, but got it to fire up. Runs smooth, real smooth. Has my 12 hp kubota beat by a mile. Wiring is a mess, but I have off for the next 2 weeks due to a bs covid happening at work yesterday. So I'll have it all fixed up in no time. Hope to get a little loader set up for it as well. The wheel barrel gets hard to push ? the original paint is close to ih red, which I have a few gallons of so I'll shoot it in that, after it's all fixed up. Trying to find parts that I don't have has been a challenge. I need the front pto adapter for the front pulley that attached the driveshaft to the front pto clutch. It has provisions for a rear 3 pt and pto. The 3 point will be easy to fabricate. I'll be looking long and hard to find the pto kit. May have to make something up there myself. I'll post up a few pics along the way if anyone's interested.
20200711_163843.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks