out with the old .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kill swich sounds like a good idea, your lucky no one got hurt cause those bajas are biiig. let us know how it runs with those tires, by the way ur truck looks killer:rockon:

m8 the wheels are off the new fg baja and the tires are off the same fg baja
you can order them up on line from most fg suppliers (whizzy will give you the part no.)i run the larger rear wheels on all corners as the mcd is 4x4
you get them white and dye them to the desired colour.
job done .

haven't had the mcd out since putting the new wheels on but if the grip is the same as whizzys fg baja then they will rock:2guns: :2guns:

now on the lookout for a hpi baja 5a just to have some fun with .
mark..

well, mine is all painted, decaled up. Batt is charged, tires are beadlocked up. Radio is in. I think i'm going to have to fire this BIOTCH up.

you will need 2x60200 rims 2x60220 foams and 2 x60210 which will give u a complete set of 4 hobbythek are doing the 4 for around £88 plus postage and they will send you 4 glued for a bit more money

how to

m8 the wheels are off the new fg baja and the tires are off the same fg baja
you can order them up on line from most fg suppliers (whizzy will give you the part no.)i run the larger rear wheels on all corners as the mcd is 4x4
you get them white and dye them to the desired colour.
job done .

haven't had the mcd out since putting the new wheels on but if the grip is the same as whizzys fg baja then they will rock:2guns: :2guns:

now on the lookout for a hpi baja 5a just to have some fun with .
mark..

hi badobsession

sickboy here
can you tell me what you mean about dyeing these rims i neeeed to no how
peleas tell:helpsmilie: i thaught about spraying them thats not a good idea so tell

m8 .
i used Dylon multi-purpose dye comes in small round metal tins , comes in a few colours (used for the dyeing of clothes etc)
http://www.dylon.co.uk/colourcentre/index.htm
get them in most fabric shops or Woolworth's .
i used it to dye the stadium wheels the first time but they came out orange
boiled them for to long (60mins)
used the same colour as last time but only boiled the baja ones for
10mins and they came out yellow woooooooo.

so the longer the parts are in the dip the deeper the colour

TOP TIP.
make sure the wife is out when you tackle this
O and never use a pot or spoon or mixing cup that will ever be missed
have fun :cool2:

post pics of yours
mark...

Last edited:
here are some pics, at least i think. There is a couple also if i wanted to go Duning, or do some onroad racing.

Attachments

• 100_1093-1.JPG
    100_1093-1.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_1094-1.jpg
    100_1094-1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_1101-1.jpg
    100_1101-1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_1102-1.jpg
    100_1102-1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 38
looks good No Moa

and my top tip for dying wheels if u need them done get your mate(bad obsession) to do it for you lol

the stadiums do run better on the 4wd but u still have the car sliding about thou they are a good drift tyre for the mcd

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks