Outerwears Crankcase/Flywheel Cover?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Cabral

Is it worth buying? I purchased the pull start cover, it should be at my doorstep soon. Some people are saying I need the crankcase cover as well. Or dust, sand and so on will just get stuck in the pull start cover area. Is this true? Or should I just not put a pull start cover on anyways? I assume without the pull start cover on, it's safer for debris to pass through the flywheel and out from the pull start vents. What do you all think? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance.

It's actually really good. Problem is I have the stock exhaust. Oil splatters all over the cage cover. I soaked it with WD40 then cleaned it with fish soap. Rinsed it. Looks brand new lol

Have destroyed a few flywheels by not installing/covering the vents under the engine.

Do the typical mesh mod.

KM%20001%20Baja%208_zpswzozburz.jpg

KM%20001%20Baja%206_zps0bvybbz0.jpg

If going this route, hold the mesh in place by using glue gun in certain spots, then apply M600. Patience goes a long way with this diy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks