Outlaw hybrid cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inertia2588

How is it that besides the few that are out there, there are absolutely no aftermarket cage options for the outlaw hybrid? I have talked to some members here and the guy that used to make them doesn't anymore I'm throwing around the idea in my head of starting to fab them since i have a hybrid to work off of but i guess my concern is is it worth my time I would do it to make money as i see it that way so thoughts ideas i think this is a good idea 👍

How is it that besides the few that are out there, there are absolutely no aftermarket cage options for the outlaw hybrid? I have talked to some members here and the guy that used to make them doesn't anymore I'm throwing around the idea in my head of starting to fab them since i have a hybrid to work off of but i guess my concern is is it worth my time I would do it to make money as i see it that way so thoughts ideas i think this is a good idea 👍
why not just make one for yourself and see how much interest you get mate ? (y),
or make a couple of designs one of each then put some pics out there and see if people want em,
worst that happens then if no one wants one is you have a couple of custom cages for your own hybrid (y),

Yeah im probably going to do a couple custom ones and go from there i just don't see how no one has done this

It's a super niche market. Hell 1/5 scale is in itself. Throw in hybrid and it's even smaller
I agree its a small market but its also not a bad market to get into custom cages doesn't have to just be for hybrid’s i could also do baja vetka? Mcd why stop on just that platform

Problem is time, that guy has dozens of hours of time into these cages and panels to sell them for $700 ish.

I know I wouldn't want to purely for that factor. As stated it's a niche market, all of his cages sold but some he sat on for awhile before they did. They have to be appealing and priced right

Agree with John. I do wish I bought his trophy truck cage when it was available. Ive seen it in his old posts, theres a lot of time and work there. Hard to put a price on it. This baja cage coming, he says 3-4 weeks to make. And he said he is only producing baja cages from now on, and I believe for this reason. But he makes jigs for the multiple produced cages. The price point definitely isn't for everyone. Shipping makes the cages closer to higher side of $700. But when building it definitely has to be worth your time. I couldn't do it for this price. And seems he is using top quality materials.

Well if i make for my self or whatever i wouldnt use poop material and time is dependent on detail panels sheet metal carbon fiber etc i feel like if blue printed right and a tig welder you can make quality cages
Not Akiro cage but check this out 🤔 and I seen the clip that thrashed the cage .....wasn't a big stackView attachment 75034View attachment 75035
This cages weak point is wall thickness it’s obvious

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks