Parts to upgrade on 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your running gas get a good quality kill switch first,, a must such as killer rc super bee,,, engine will shut off with glitches, loss of battery , with your radio, etc, don't want a 30 plus pound missile taking off at full speed,, with no control ,, plenty of runaway vids online,,, and they generally end same way,,,, smashed

So I got the new 5B kit from DDM. What do you guys recommend upgrading from the start? I heared the clutch carrier needs attention. Anything else?

Btw, running the ESP ported 32CC

Thanks
My obr g320 loves the Taylor pipe. Its my absolute favorite pipe. Don’t buy a used taylor pipe. Order one new. The newest version has the stinger pointed more downward so you don’t blow gunk directly at the front knuckle and tire🤦🏽‍♂️
Also I like the vertigo clutch bell but be sure to get the 12.9 grade clutch bolt. I’ve never had one break

Attachments

• C00794DA-917D-4CAF-B4D6-8025FD59EDF7.jpeg
    C00794DA-917D-4CAF-B4D6-8025FD59EDF7.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
My obr g320 loves the Taylor pipe. Its my absolute favorite pipe. Don’t buy a used taylor pipe. Order one new. The newest version has the stinger pointed more downward so you don’t blow gunk directly at the front knuckle and tire🤦🏽‍♂️
Also I like the vertigo clutch bell but be sure to get the 12.9 grade clutch bolt. I’ve never had one break
Have you run the OBR baja pipe before? If so thoughts?

I have one. Thought I could modify it to fit my 5t. Wouldn’t fit great. But aside from that the vrc pipe made more power.
Right ok, just thinking of a cheaper option to try out one day. VRC are always solid with all their pipes. Olimat is cheap for me too being in Oz

Stick with what you know works is always a good start 😅

I bought the vrc big bore pipe as i don't like how big the taylor pipe is.

trying to decided what would be correct gear combo to run with my setup.

ESP 32cc Race ported head and VRC big bore pipe non silent. I was thinking 20/54?

I've brought that stinger position up to Mike about his other pipes and he basically blew it off. A touch more thought process and it could be fixed without losing power or looking weird etc.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks