Pics of my FG EVO 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super654

This is my EVO 8 but with some updates from 2011.

69284e05.jpg

4e282ff4.jpg

b9b38551.jpg

49a12eff.jpg

Got to still get the carbon side guards, a 2S lipo, a new transponder and a receiver that takes the high voltage, then a new body shell and engine.

Brad :)

nicee dude love the car very very nice, looks expensive yikes the four savox's must have cost a bob or two on their own, i'm guessing the lip 2s is the receiver battery?

Yes mate, the 2S lipo is for the receiver as I am running the 1268 Savox high voltage lipo spec servos, they kick out 26 kg and 0.11 speed.

Not at the moment mate, I've only got the one in my profile pic but having trouble with the fitment so gona get a new one in time but will try and make it fit for now.

Hay Renbar, thanks for your comments mate, I do like the Beemers alot but I also like the new Audi A4 so that will probably be my next shell.
I will put a pic up when the Beemer was new, it looks the nuts.

48e05ead.jpg
fb95ac0a.jpg
ecfa7eef.jpg
3500e5ae.jpg

heres mine brad i had to trim the front bumper lip as it was so low and asking to be cracked as car parking aint the smoothest of running ground,but looking at yours with the lip still fitted makes me think i made a mistake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice mate, did you buy it painted?
How do you get away with keeping your 1/5ths indoors?????

Got any naked pics mate?
Have you ever thought of racing her?

Brad:)

Nice mate, did you buy it painted?
How do you get away with keeping your 1/5ths indoors?????

Got any naked pics mate?
Have you ever thought of racing her?

i brought it from doza28 on here a few weeks back it was painted by him it had stripes but i removed them,

yeah mate both cars live indoors on display and they take turns on the shelf under the tv,however i think im at the limit of pissing wifey off,when i mentioned that a mates got a marder for sale and i need it i got a blatant no fiddlesticking way so not to be

yeah mate check out some of my threads couple of vids on youtube of bm and the bug,i would love to race but its just not possible just now,i will be entering the bug into next years challenge cup

and just to be a pain in the arse brad any of the fronts mate just brought a set of megatech's for the front of mine and need ideas as im using the old stlye tank and fitting guide says you need evo tank,but im sure it can be done

Cheers Sean, where are you in se London as I am also in se London and if you need anything I might not be that far away mate.

Sounds good, Im in sidcup, Kent. Just trying to get back into the scene after nearly 8 years! Just starting to sort my FG comp out and bring it up to spec! Looking for Evo parts............

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks